• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this IM #53

15 posts in this topic

8.5 if it's a printing error, but that would be a strange printing error if it is one.
You would have to see the comic first hand to make that call. It is a strange looking mark. I'm the original owner of the comic and it has always had that mark. Doesn't mean that the store clerk did make it though. But up close it doesn't look like a pen mark. For now put it down on the strange but probably true list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

8.5 if it's a printing error, but that would be a strange printing error if it is one.
You would have to see the comic first hand to make that call. It is a strange looking mark. I'm the original owner of the comic and it has always had that mark. Doesn't mean that the store clerk did make it though. But up close it doesn't look like a pen mark. For now put it down on the strange but probably true list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is the football game over already??? 27_laughing.gif

It was half time. AWFL frown.gif

Defense played great! Last week all Collins does is throw to Moss when Moss is covered. This week he doesn't throw to him when he is wide open. screwy.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

David, I'm gonna have Hall of Famer Ted Hendricks in my store on Sept 30 & Oct 1. Drop by if you get a chance.

Defense played great! Last week all Collins does is throw to Moss when Moss is covered. This week he doesn't throw to him when he is wide open. screwy.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

David, I'm gonna have Hall of Famer Ted Hendricks in my store on Sept 30 & Oct 1. Drop by if you get a chance.

I've been a Raiders fan for around 25 years and as the years go by I'm more and more convinced that Al Davis needs to go. He's the Steinbrenner on Football, only not as successful. frown.gif

I don't know what the answer is at quarterback, but it sure aint Collins.

I've been a Raiders fan for around 25 years and as the years go by I'm more and more convinced that Al Davis needs to go. He's the Steinbrenner on Football, only not as successful. frown.gif

I don't know what the answer is at quarterback, but it sure aint Collins.

You're not alone in that feeling, but without Al Davis the Raiders would be just another NFL team.