• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TALES OF SUSPENSE #53 - SECOND APPEARANCE BLACK WIDOW

12 posts in this topic

So, I opened up the trunk to pick out a few books for my man Arex, and lo and behold this book just jumped out at me. I hadn't seen it for a few years, so I thought I'd post it for you guys to grade.

It's got a few flaws, but it has high sentimental value cloud9.gif Solid structure, tight to the staples, no writing, just overall wear - pages O/W to White.

What say you grademasters?

TOS53ss.jpg

TOS53bss.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

unfortunately, that ULC pretty much squashes the grade. my initial reaction was 5.0 and that seems to be pretty much agreed to, so far. i'm gonna have to break out my Marvel Masterworks to check out just what the BW's original powers were.

looks like she's got some Marvelgirl or Magneto thing going on there.

i'd check out my Raw copy but FFB convinced me to sell both of the TOS BW's to him last year................. frown.gif

unfortunately, that ULC pretty much squashes the grade. my initial reaction was 5.0 and that seems to be pretty much agreed to, so far. i'm gonna have to break out my Marvel Masterworks to check out just what the BW's original powers were.

looks like she's got some Marvelgirl or Magneto thing going on there.

i'd check out my Raw copy but FFB convinced me to sell both of the TOS BW's to him last year................. frown.gif

Powers? Natasha doesn't need powers . . . when she controls the wills of men! wink.gif

Pretty hot, she is sumo.gif

That FFB can be such an "arm-twister", eh? 27_laughing.gif

btw, 5.0 it is. Suprisingly, that web of creases in the ULFC looks much worse than it is, but overall wear along the spine, edges and corners definitely keep it out of a 6.0

grin.gif