• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Is anybody going or want to go to the Jets/Dolphins Game in Jersey?

24 posts in this topic

Whether you love the Jets or the Fins (I am a Fins fan myself) I would be interested in going to the game. It is on Sunday at 4:30pm at Giants Stadium. I don't think it will be tough to get tickets and it should be a great game. Well let me know as I really want to go and my best bud just backed out on me (punk)... If worse comes to worse I will simply watch it on TV...

Vincent

MAN! I wish I had advance notice...

I am a die hard Fins fan, but I just lost my voice being the 12th man

for my collegiate alumni team for their away game...

( ECU at Wake Forest )

they lost anyway 41 to 31, but I had seats mid level at the fifty and I had a great time.

My favorite thing to do ever, even over reading comics, is watching live football.

My Pirates are in a re-building mode now, their Defensive line is one of the worst I've ever seen!

I say this because the score doesn't really tell the tale...

Wake's offense rushed for over 400 yards against them last night!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh! I think I need another pepto...

sorry.gif

I'm an ECU alum and happened to be in NC for the opening game against Duke. Shoot i thought there were only two ECU alums in the whole world and two of them worked at the same college in kentucky.... acclaim.gif

Whether you love the Jets or the Fins (I am a Fins fan myself) I would be interested in going to the game. It is on Sunday at 4:30pm at Giants Stadium. I don't think it will be tough to get tickets and it should be a great game. Well let me know as I really want to go and my best bud just backed out on me (punk)... If worse comes to worse I will simply watch it on TV...

Vincent

Go Fins!!! thumbsup2.gif

I'm an ECU alum and happened to be in NC for the opening game against Duke. Shoot i thought there were only two ECU alums in the whole world and two of them worked at the same college in kentucky.... acclaim.gif

My best friend graduated from ECU in winter 99. I went out there a few times and for graduation. Man, they know how to get after it and party! Had a blast. On the day of his graduation, we opened the Buffalo Wild Wings and didnt leave for about 4 hours, played trivia and ate and drank. I was to Raleigh before I was probably legal to drive gossip.gif

Heeeeeeelllllllloooooo!!!! This is not a post to discuss college teams, where you graduated or Where you live-I want to go to the game today...did anybody read what I wrote! lol!!!

I like the Dolphins because as a kid I loved our aquatic mammal friends , then I saw the logo and that was it....If only they were the NY Spidermen......

VZ

Heeeeeeelllllllloooooo!!!! This is not a post to discuss college teams, where you graduated or Where you live-I want to go to the game today...did anybody read what I wrote! lol!!!

I like the Dolphins because as a kid I loved our aquatic mammal friends , then I saw the logo and that was it....If only they were the NY Spidermen......

VZ

sorry.gif

VZ

Hey I love the 'fins, but I can't stand Ricky Williams!

I wouldn't even let that bum sell peanuts in my stadium, never the less play

as my starting back!!

sign-rantpost.gif

Vinnie - would have loved to meet up with you and scalp a couple of tix for this game. unfortunately, the father-in-law has been suffering from a severe bout of shingles and we'll be seeing him today for the first time in Hawthorne (pretty close to the stadium).

i'm one of the very few fans who root for BOTH the Giants and Jets (i'm a Giant season ticket holder), so that would have been interesting. took a field trip a couple of years ago with 2 buds to visit a third bud in Fla and saw the Broncos trash the Dolphs - fun time and many beautiful ladies as one would expect in Miami................

enjoy...................

took a field trip a couple of years ago with 2 buds to visit a third bud in Fla and saw the Broncos trash the Dolphs

..even though the Broncos have never won a game in Miami....

Mst've been a heck of a trip thumbsup2.gif

(maybe in the PRE season... confused-smiley-013.gif )

sign-funnypost.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

took a field trip a couple of years ago with 2 buds to visit a third bud in Fla and saw the Broncos trash the Dolphs

..even though the Broncos have never won a game in Miami....

Mst've been a heck of a trip

(maybe in the PRE season... )

Harry must have been drinking to much!!!!

Sorry Vincent, I live in Miami (saw them smash the Broncos last week) and will be going to the December Jets-Dolphins game with Doug Schmell. Honestly don't believe I could take three hours of J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets. At least down here in Miami, I can dream that the transplanted NY'ers will get what they deserve in the parking lot. tongue.gif

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!

hey, Vinnie, I laughed out loud when I read your second post here! People are funny, you want to go to a game and everybody just wants to chat!! 27_laughing.gif

I ever tell you about the time I swam with a dolphin?? man it was awesome. I flew on a jet once too. cool huh?

Yeah I know do these guys think this place is a free speech chat room or something?

I used to hate Ricky Williams but realize that even though his timing was horrible he was following his path at the time....

Sorry to hear about your father in law-hope his shingles get better.

Hey Filosa-if you can snag another ticket I would consider coming down to see the game....Any chance?

V

PS-I have settled for going to my friend's house to watch on his giant HDTV-last time I watched a game there I could see the snowflakes coming down-it was beautiful. I don't watch much TV and my reception has been horrible since 9/11-f*cking terrorist bastards-and I mean that seriously. Even 4 years later I can barely talk about that day. Sorry to change topic so quickly but when I think of how much our lives have changed because of those bastards it kills me.

Hey Filosa-if you can snag another ticket I would consider coming down to see the game....Any chance?

Your more than welcome to bribe me for the ticket I was going to give to Doug. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you can make it, PM a week or two in advance and I'll see what I can do. Worse case scenario is I buy three new tickets and sell mine.