• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Hulk true 1st appearance found
2 2

64 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gabagool said:

technically speaking the first appearance of A red hulk would have been marvel year end review 1993. the thunderbolt ross version would be the issue showed above .

Whazzat? Prosciuto?

I thought this might be a little controversial... lol but if I didn't put it out there someone else would have. First appearances are being redefined. They aren't going to get off the lawn, barring a giant crash. This was less than a 10 dollar book a month ago. I wonder if any are sitting at CGC yet...

Screenshot_20210303-052803_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-052747_eBay.jpg

3 hours ago, HotKey said:

I thought this might be a little controversial... lol but if I didn't put it out there someone else would have. First appearances are being redefined. They aren't going to get off the lawn, barring a giant crash. This was less than a 10 dollar book a month ago. I wonder if any are sitting at CGC yet...

Well, I'm glad you pointed it out. I agree with your point about 1st appearances are being redefined. If $40k can be paid for a lousy Transformer book, then things indeed are changing.

There are bales of Daily Bugles on ebay. This one is conspicuously missing, though. So, there is something to it. Can't wait for someone to pay $80k for this in some fever dream auction. I'll let mine go for $100k.

12 hours ago, HotKey said:

Hey my purchase is in there. The one with the blue background. I should put it in a CLINK auction and let the Gen Z freak weasels frenzy feed on it. Hype it up a little and realize $50k for it. Then I can buy a comic book that's actually rare.