• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Hulk true 1st appearance found
2 2

64 posts in this topic

I never liked Red Hulk. Always found it super cheap of Marvel to make it an unfair whodunnit without letting us know that a hulked out version of someone would have to grow their own facial hair by themselves rather than simply sport the same facial hair as the pre hulked out person.

1 minute ago, William-James88 said:

I never liked Red Hulk. Always found it super cheap of Marvel to make it an unfair whodunnit without letting us know that a hulked out version of someone would have to grow their own facial hair by themselves rather than simply sport the same facial hair as the pre hulked out person.

I've never read a single issue of Red Hulk. I think the last Hulk issue I read was when IH 182 came out. LOOONG time ago. I like the Hulk. Just never got back to it. I bought the flyer because I thought it was a gas. 1st cover app. Red Hulk. Anything is collectible.

I have been eyeballing Immortal Hulk as well. I'm always late to the party but that's supposed to be a great series. Ross covers as well.