• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Comic Book Video Game

10 posts in this topic

I broke out the old NES my brother got me as a gift ( he also got me a genesis and SNES so as you can see he’s giving me a message ) He pre loaded a ton of games and for some reason I remember the 80’s comic games being better than they were , the X- Men arcade game ( actual arcade - NOT NES)  is still my favorite , but I must confess “The punisher “ is probably my favorite NES comic based game 

I certainly played more Marvel vs. Capcom back in the day than I have any other comic book based (at least in part, I guess?) video game, although if you're after a comic book tournament fighter, it's tough to go wrong with the Injustice series.

I also remember playing Spider Man 2 on my old xbox, I still keep it in a box, with some other old things, now I actually wanna go and unpack it, to see if it still works.  I love the games where you have a big amount of choices and you can do one and the same thing in different ways. Because of the same reason, I love playing Minecraft on cubecraft, realising different projects from my head, or even reproducing some things from the real life. This is so fun to play, I feel that there are no borders and you can materialize all your ideas in the game.

Edited by MsAkagi

I don't own a system past N64 so I'm not sure about anything past that.  I do remember playing X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse and Maximum Carnage on SNES, X-Men on Sega, and Batman on NES.  I enjoyed all of them.  I would say the X-Men arcade game was my jam back when I was into that stuff.  Pumped a lot of quarters into it at the bowling alley.  Watched a YouTube walkthrough of the game and now feel silly because it's apparently super easy to beat.

X-Men The Arcade Game, X-Men Legends 2, Ultimate Alliance 1. I can't choose between them, other than to say that UA would go behind the first 2.