• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn Around Question

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am seeing if anyone has any information, my submission has been received sense December 8th and has not moved, it was marked received when CGC was still on the 60 day turnaround frame, I am just not sure if I should just expect them to now be on the 70 day frame? I know once they get moved from received to scheduled it moves quick but I am just curious as I am on day 53 haha. Thanks for any information!

• Administrator

Our turnaround times are only estimates and are based on the amount of time it has taken for us to finish the cards going out the door today. Received status is always the longest as it will stay that way until they go to the graders, at which point things happen much more quickly.

They are currently working on Bulk/Economy from early December, so you should be seeing movement in the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Paul

I am in a similar boat: I have a submission sitting still in Received from 12/17 and hasn't had any movement.  I honestly wasn't expecting it to move anytime soon so I am glad to hear from Paul that early December is being worked on.

Additionally, I think it's worth while noting that on average estimated turnarounds have been increasing by 5-7 days every 1.5- weeks.  The turnaround time for bulk is now 77 days which just a few days ago was only 70 and about 2 weeks before that was 60. It's clear that they are getting jampacked, which is somewhat understandable.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, RhodyRetro said:

I am in a similar boat: I have a submission sitting still in Received from 12/17 and hasn't had any movement.  I honestly wasn't expecting it to move anytime soon so I am glad to hear from Paul that early December is being worked on.

Additionally, I think it's worth while noting that on average estimated turnarounds have been increasing by 5-7 days every 1.5- weeks.  The turnaround time for bulk is now 77 days which just a few days ago was only 70 and about 2 weeks before that was 60. It's clear that they are getting jampacked, which is somewhat understandable.

79 now