• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Lizards2’s Carpucopia / Choose Your Own Adjective MARVEL SALE - Recap Page 1
6 6

377 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

My older bro gave it to me as a birthday present, along with a DD #3

Fancy selling your brothers fifty year old gift. I mean, I knew Lizards had cold blood but.....

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Malcom in the Middle reruns! I laugh so hard, and that's a great way to start the day.

Caught The Old Guard the other night - definitely worth watching again.

A lot of the college wrestling conferences are having their tournaments this weekend, so will definitely be watching the ACC and Pac-12 championships, and more if I can find them.

Got any Yennefer gifs  for me? 

Amazing Spider-Man 91 9.0 white pages $75.  A few spine stresses and distributor overspray top cover with a bit of color loss @ center FC – I’ve had three copies of this book, and all were like this.  White, fresh and clean copy!  Funeral of Capt. Stacy.

asm91.jpg
asm91bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy a 6.5 white pages $42. Looks much better, but 4” crease @ URFC, and some creases @ bottom spine FC. Very glossy and clean copy, with white-whites.
asmannual4a.jpg asmannual4abc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 4 copy b 8.0/8.5 white pages $95. Some glue rumpling along spine, dint @ ULBC, thumbnail crease FC in the black area between Torch and Spidey.
asmannual4b.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f asmannual4bbc.jpg?width=1920&height=1080

13 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

My older bro gave it to me as a birthday present, along with a DD #3

Fancy selling your brothers fifty year old gift. I mean, I knew Lizards had cold blood but.....

I know, I know. An opportunity came up for me to purchase an 8.5, to I took it. I don't need to have two in stock. I still think of my brother and the gift every time I see that cover. I do still have the DD #3, as it was high grade when I got it.

A-Team 3 8.0 white pages $3. Dint @ URFC/ULBC. 1/8” tear @ URBC. Parachute cover! I pity the fools who don’t buy this comic…,
ATeam3.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo
ATeam3bc.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=