• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Las Vegas Mini-Con II
1 1

68 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. The convention is being held at my business in a warehouse space that has high ceilings, double roll up doors and lots of ventilation. Everyone will enter and exit through a roll up door and masks will be required while inside the building. There is plenty of free parking on site. No admission charge. Bring books to sell, trade, or just show off. I hope this alleviates any concerns. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ken 

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

Hello everyone. The convention is being held at my business in a warehouse space that has high ceilings, double roll up doors and lots of ventilation. Everyone will enter and exit through a roll up door and masks will be required while inside the building. There is plenty of free parking on site. No admission charge. Bring books to sell, trade, or just show off. I hope this alleviates any concerns. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ken 

Will you be offering any of your nice EC books as door prizes? :idea:

On 3/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Inaflash said:

Ken 

Will there be liquor? Inquiring minds need to know. :ph34r:

On 3/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Inaflash said:

Ken 

IMG_1990.JPG

Las Vegas Mini Con 2 is in the books!  Mrs. Bumble Kitty and I had a fabulous time and I am so glad we made an effort to attend.  Here are a few pics of our time in Vegas:

We had a small boardie dinner Saturday night at a Mexican restaurant.  The food was very good, but it was not authentic Mexican food, as a few of us ordered water and none of us got sick.

I think comick1 is practicing his ability to control fire.  :eek:

20210320_Pic1.jpg