• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age uk price variants
2 2

105 posts in this topic

If this thread exists already please ignore but I was reading through the price variants and noticed the main focus being 35c variants do I thought I would set this thread up to discuss Bronze Age price variants seems that we already have a silver age thread I thought it would be a good idea so here’s a place to discuss them and post them if you have any

12 hours ago, Tghutcn said:

So a question for any uk price variant experts or anyone who knows this answer was Luke Cage Hero For Hire 1 distributed with a pence variant because I’ve looked for one for years and have yet to be able to find one 

No. None of Hero For Hire have pence variants I believe. First Power Man pence variant was issue 20.

1 hour ago, nmtg9 said:
14 hours ago, Tghutcn said:

So a question for any uk price variant experts or anyone who knows this answer was Luke Cage Hero For Hire 1 distributed with a pence variant because I’ve looked for one for years and have yet to be able to find one 

Expand  

No. None of Hero For Hire have pence variants I believe. First Power Man pence variant was issue 20.

That’s correct first pence was #20. If you look in Silver, there is a thread “Marvel UK Price Variants “ which lists every Marvel pence variant silver and bronze. Marwood has done similar threads for other publishers.