• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age uk price variants
2 2

105 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2021 at 6:18 PM, mec3437 said:

I don't know how consistent CGC is with labelling UK Price Variants properly.  I received an Iron Man #100 UKPV with UK Edition on the label in the spring.  

Mistakes happen, and I'd hope that they would correct those on their dollar. It's the incorrect labeling by design that gets my goat.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Mistakes happen, and I'd hope that they would correct those on their dollar. It's the incorrect labeling by design that gets my goat.

Yes indeed. Similarly I dislike that there will be some editions or variants that are not on the "drop down option" menu when doing a submission, but there will be cgc slabs with that information on it. You can manually write it in, but CGC doesn't often realize to notate it :( 

On 8/9/2021 at 1:35 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I'm sure they would fix it.  CGC fixed a label error free of charge for me on a book I had graded a few years back.  I will always say their customer service has been top notch whenever I needed them.

Edited by mec3437
Clarification

On 8/9/2021 at 8:08 PM, mec3437 said:

I'm sure they would fix it.  CGC fixed a label error free of charge for me on a book I had graded a few years back.  I will always say their customer service has been top notch whenever I needed them.

There's some nice people in the business, for sure. 

The photo doesn’t do this book any justice this copy is wonderful in hand with only two spine ticks what are none colour breaking and the ink is so bright I don’t think I’d want another pence copy of this book it’s the best I’ve seen in all my time trying to track one down 

image.jpg