• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRZRKR
1 1

55 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on ever getting that.  Diamond still has damage replacement copies of that book waiting to be shipped to retailers?  No fng way

Yea, I told them to cancel it. Just seems like bad management that they would just let it hang out there this long.

On 4/22/2021 at 8:03 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Yup. Looks like they raised the price on the 3rd print to $100.

On 4/22/2021 at 9:33 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Outside of your local comic shop next week probably not. There may be some sites that post new comics the day of or night before, but with the way this was allocated who knows if they even post them or take the Midtown route. 

My LCS had no clue what these BRZRKR reprints were.  I called and they offered to hold one.  And I picked up 2 more off the shelf.  The cashier laughed at me when my pull book matched the other 2 3rd prints and said "whatever".  And they are terrible at holding back anything of excess value 😂

57 minutes ago, BladeTX said:

I'm a bit surprised there are so many SS signed by Keanu Reeves on eBay.  Was there a huge signing event when the first book was released?

I do know that Keanu did an in-house signing at CGC for the 1:1000 only to my knowledge.  Other than that I'm not sure about any other signings.

36 minutes ago, gradejunky said:
1 hour ago, BladeTX said:

I'm a bit surprised there are so many SS signed by Keanu Reeves on eBay.  Was there a huge signing event when the first book was released?

I do know that Keanu did an in-house signing at CGC for the 1:1000 only to my knowledge.  Other than that I'm not sure about any other signings.

twin Cities comics did a signing with Reeves, it was costly, but looks as though many took advantage.....

They handle "bigger types"

8 hours ago, RickSp said:

No denying a lot of cool looking covers but is that the main thing to remember about this series? I've read the first 2 now but not sure if I'll stick with it to the end.

I read the first issue.  Felt like I was reading a What if Keanu played Deadpool story...

On 5/5/2021 at 7:06 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Fortunate to have a handful of these. Sent 6 off yesterday to get graded. We'll see where the prices are on this in about 2-3 months...

20210501_131859.jpg

Crash and burn, remember seeing RAW copies going for these prices :p still an awesome cover though

VM4FegT.jpg

On 8/19/2021 at 12:22 AM, IbukiLord said:

Crash and burn, remember seeing RAW copies going for these prices :p still an awesome cover though

VM4FegT.jpg

Looks like an uptrend lately....crossing fingers!

brzrkr 1 3rd printing cgc | eBay