• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRZRKR
1 1

55 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Mirkinator said:

Is it even possible to get later prints at normal cover price!? I have seen any anywhere...

Outside of your local comic shop next week probably not. There may be some sites that post new comics the day of or night before, but with the way this was allocated who knows if they even post them or take the Midtown route. 

20 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

My question is to why this 3rd printing is being offered at these prices? Is it the artist, or something else?

The print run is estimated to be at only 10,000.

Just now, Otter1775 said:

Chase, thanks for the response. Do you know anything about the 2nd & 4th print run, by chance?

You're welcome. I can't remember those numbers I want to say somewhere in this thread it was briefly mentioned. Let me see if I can find those again...

6 hours ago, Otter1775 said:

Chase, thanks for the response. Do you know anything about the 2nd & 4th print run, by chance?

6 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

You're welcome. I can't remember those numbers I want to say somewhere in this thread it was briefly mentioned. Let me see if I can find those again...

This mentions the estimated second print run and of course the third print run of 10K: BRZRKR #1 Foil Cover Third Printing Allocated To 10,000 Copies (bleedingcool.com)

This estimates the 4th print run: Everyone’s Going BRZRKR For Keanu Reeves' Later Printings (bleedingcool.com)

18 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

This mentions the estimated second print run and of course the third print run of 10K: BRZRKR #1 Foil Cover Third Printing Allocated To 10,000 Copies (bleedingcool.com)

This estimates the 4th print run: Everyone’s Going BRZRKR For Keanu Reeves' Later Printings (bleedingcool.com)

Thanks for the due diligence Chase, that explains it. Curious, what does FOC stand for? Mentioned in the first article.

5 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

Thanks for the due diligence Chase, that explains it. Curious, what does FOC stand for? Mentioned in the first article.

Final Order Cutoff (thumbsu

On 4/22/2021 at 2:45 PM, Otter1775 said:

My question is to why this 3rd printing is being offered at these prices? Is it the artist, or something else?

On 4/22/2021 at 3:05 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

The print run is estimated to be at only 10,000.

Well I got screwed on this one - and I know better with the risk of preorders even though overall I've had good luck in general over the years.

I get an email today from a particular online comic shop - where I ordered 20 well ahead of time for just under $4.50 each - that they allegedly did not receive enough product. At least they refunded me but I call bs. Ranting I know, just sayin'....

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

13 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Well I got screwed on this one - and I know better with the risk of preorders even though overall I've had good luck in general over the years.

I get an email today from a particular online comic shop - where I ordered 20 well ahead of time for just under $4.50 each - that they allegedly did not receive enough product. At least they refunded me but I call bs. Ranting I know, just sayin'....

With only 10k this unfortunately is not surprising.  Most shops around here are only getting 3-5 copies max.  Did they get you any or just cancelled your order completely?

LCS here had all theirs on the shelf for $75 a pop.  I passed on it immediately.

10 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

With only 10k this unfortunately is not surprising.  Most shops around here are only getting 3-5 copies max.  Did they get you any or just cancelled your order completely?

LCS here had all theirs on the shelf for $75 a pop.  I passed on it immediately.

They stated they received only 9 of the 45 or so ordered. Even though I jumped on some out the gate with this order, I was on the hit list.

Their email basically said sorry but here is your refund. I wrote them back and said thanks, and I will not ever buy pre-sale from your store again, thanks for the refund though. They could have at least offered something else but nope. :)

I'm in the same boat with #1 2nd prints from TFAW.  I swore them off for years but recently have been using them more over DCBS as they send me nicer books consistently.  But anyhow, I ordered 10 copies of 2nd print before FOC and my next order is being processed now with 0 shipping in my quantity for that book.  They have done this with other books I have ordered only to put them in the next order, but I don't think this will happen since the book came out like 3 weeks ago now.  Being that Boom ordered 100K from the printer pre-FOC there is no way I shouldn't at least get a few or half my order.  I have held off on messaging them as I know what wildly_fanciful_statement response I will probably get.  I also have 10 of the 3rd prints on order with M&M to hedge my bets....probably won't see a single copy of that either.  

1 hour ago, gradejunky said:

I'm in the same boat with #1 2nd prints from TFAW.  I swore them off for years but recently have been using them more over DCBS as they send me nicer books consistently.  But anyhow, I ordered 10 copies of 2nd print before FOC and my next order is being processed now with 0 shipping in my quantity for that book.  They have done this with other books I have ordered only to put them in the next order, but I don't think this will happen since the book came out like 3 weeks ago now.  Being that Boom ordered 100K from the printer pre-FOC there is no way I shouldn't at least get a few or half my order.  I have held off on messaging them as I know what wildly_fanciful_statement response I will probably get.  I also have 10 of the 3rd prints on order with M&M to hedge my bets....probably won't see a single copy of that either.  

I ordered one copy of the High Republic Hans #1 BEFORE FOC with TFAW. It still hadn't shipped last month (released in Dec). They said their copies were damaged and were waiting for replacements. How long do you think they keep hot books at the warehouse? Not 5 months.

12 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I ordered one copy of the High Republic Hans #1 BEFORE FOC with TFAW. It still hadn't shipped last month (released in Dec). They said their copies were damaged and were waiting for replacements. How long do you think they keep hot books at the warehouse? Not 5 months.

I wouldn't hold my breath on ever getting that.  Diamond still has damage replacement copies of that book waiting to be shipped to retailers?  No fng way