• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3/5/2021 - Nominating nocutename for the Probation List
5 5

286 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

It doesn’t but he knows Bio loves dogs. A nice gesture but doesn’t change the facts if the debate.

My point being.....some people seem to be anxious in here to tell other people what they should do with their money.

If Rupp was ok with that.....then all is good.

If not.....it changes nothing.......otherwise I would have posted a receipt for the $12 pizza I enjoyed yesterday and we could have called it a day.

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

My point being.....some people seem to be anxious in here to tell other people what they should do with their money.

If not.....it changes nothing.......otherwise I would have posted a receipt for the $12 pizza I enjoyed yesterday and we could have called it a day.

Even if Rupp agreed to it, I think she should still be on the PL. She did nothing to rectify the situation...the opposite actually. 

4 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

:facepalm:

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

That is undoubtedly one of the nicest things anyone has done for me during this entire pandemic and horrible year (worship)

I'm PMing you and I hope you give me your address because if anyone deserves a FREEBIE, it's @Red84

Sir...that is the most heartfelt thing that anyone who just called me ridiculous has ever done. :cloud9:

xxx ooo

Rupp

There you go. :golfclap:

10 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

lol

Are peoples memories really that short? 

I have no idea what you are referring to. I can only say what I was referring to which was this transaction and the other one that was brought into the discussion. Neither of those situations should have had anyone think it "raised a red flag" in regards to Bio. 

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

There you go. :golfclap:

Anything to help animals...especially dogs... gets me in the feels.

Damn I might have just teared up.

My rescue dogs have just said that the human known as @Red84 completes them :luhv:

I swear Ozzy isn't dead...he's mid stretch lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

IMG_20210303_221406740.jpg

IMG_20210304_093303989.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

16 minutes ago, Red84 said:

7 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

That is undoubtedly one of the nicest things anyone has done for me during this entire pandemic and horrible year (worship)

I'm PMing you and I hope you give me your address because if anyone deserves a FREEBIE, it's @Red84

Sir...that is the most heartfelt thing that anyone who just called me ridiculous has ever done. :cloud9:

xxx ooo

Rupp

I raise.  Who’s next?

5A1BA03E-41FA-4906-92E9-F84072AE47E0.jpeg

10 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

Even if Rupp agreed to it, I think she should still be on the PL. She did nothing to rectify the situation...the opposite actually. 

That will be up to Rupp to decide if he's been made whole or not.

If so, hopefully the buyer has at least learned a lesson or will refrain from doing business in here on her own.

Either way, animals being helped is always a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

You want more cowbell...you get more cowbell 

If this is a reference to what I think it is then :roflmao:

5 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

It's an awesome gesture on your part.

Tell you all what...if nocutename doesn't want to pay me the $12, then I humbly ask her to make a $12 donation to the PAWS charity that's supported by @Red84 .

All she has to do is post a screen shot of her donation.

That way she isn't being forced to repay me, she helping out a good cause all while putting an end to all this.

$12 will buy a cold pup a blanket or a hungry pup some Gravy Train.

Is this acceptable to the group?  She still being held to account, but she doesn't have to be accountable to me...only @Red84 's charity.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I LIKE IT!!! ^^

And if she's not willing to do that then I support the PL nomination. Because that would be cold! 

https://www.pawschicago.org/how-to-help/donate/

Edited by Red84