3/5/2021 - Nominating nocutename for the Probation List
6 6

286 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

It's an awesome gesture on your part.

Tell you all what...if nocutename doesn't want to pay me the $12, then I humbly ask her to make a $12 donation to the PAWS charity that's supported by @Red84 .

All she has to do is post a screen shot of her donation.

That way she isn't being forced to repay me, she will be helping out a good cause all while putting an end to all this.

$12 will buy a cold pup a blanket or a hungry pup some Gravy Train.

Is this acceptable to the group?  She's still being held to account, but she doesn't have to be accountable to me...only @Red84 's charity.

xxx ooo

Rupp

For the PL I do not think anyone else's opinion matters (or maybe you asked just to be nice?)

I believe that it is up to you to determine if you are whole or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

It's an awesome gesture on your part.

Tell you all what...if nocutename doesn't want to pay me the $12, then I humbly ask her to make a $12 donation to the PAWS charity that's supported by @Red84 .

All she has to do is post a screen shot of her donation.

That way she isn't being forced to repay me, she helping out a good cause all while putting an end to all this.

$12 will buy a cold pup a blanket or a hungry pup some Gravy Train.

Is this acceptable to the group?  She still being held to account, but she doesn't have to be accountable to me...only @Red84 's charity.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I think that's a very fair and generous offer.

You are still free to pound sand while the animals get to benefit.  (thumbsu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

I think that's a very fair and generous offer.

You are still free to pound sand while the animals get to benefit.  (thumbsu

@Bird and @Domo Arigato ,

If she supports @Red84 's charity for what I feel is a great cause, I will pound on the sand all day (worship)

Yes...this donation from her will make me whole :foryou:

It's an all around ^^ for everyone.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

It's an awesome gesture on your part.

Tell you all what...if nocutename doesn't want to pay me the $12, then I humbly ask her to make a $12 donation to the PAWS charity that's supported by @Red84 .

All she has to do is post a screen shot of her donation.

That way she isn't being forced to repay me, she will be helping out a good cause all while putting an end to all this.

$12 will buy a cold pup a blanket or a hungry pup some Gravy Train.

Is this acceptable to the group?  She's still being held to account, but she doesn't have to be accountable to me...only @Red84 's charity.

xxx ooo

Rupp

@nocutename

Rupp has made the above offer that would keep you off the probation list (or remove you from it if you are on it).

Rupp would receive no money from you. 

You are just asked to make a $12 donation to the following charity that Red84 suggested to benefit animals:

https://www.pawschicago.org/how-to-help/donate/

And then post a screenshot of your donation.

This would help animals in need and the matter would be considered closed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2021 at 10:14 AM, Buzzetta said:

I read this last night and shook my head. 

She is the victim of her own lack of reading.  However, at this point since it is one book, I have to say, cut up some cardboard, make a cardboard sandwich, ship it at a cheaper rate, take her money, get a nice lunch with it, and never deal with her again.

 

That would be a very nice thing to do.  Would it be too nice though?  I mean, is a seller allowed to be selective, and not deal with someone that is not on "the list?"  Seller may have to deal with same thing from same buyer, another buyer, or even several buyers that feel wronged because they couldn't follow the rules that all are asked and expected to follow.  It could happen to every seller if the precedent is set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, speedcake said:

It's actually only  $4 by the buyer's own argument.

Why are you stanning so hard for this person? It's good to know your morals have a price?

If we banned the use of "bro" in the Top City thread, can we ban the use of "stanning" here.  God that word drives me crazy.  It sounds like a bunch of 13 year old girls trying to sound edgy while going crazy for Justin Beiber.

48 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

@nocutename

Rupp has made the above offer that would keep you off the probation list (or remove you from it if you are on it).

Rupp would receive no money from you. 

You are just asked to make a $12 donation to the following charity that Red84 suggested to benefit animals:

https://www.pawschicago.org/how-to-help/donate/

And then post a screenshot of your donation.

This would help animals in need and the matter would be considered closed.

 

I think @nocutename has acknowledged that she is not responding to any mentions in this thread and the only way to notify her of this consideration is through PM.

 

Lastly, when the probation list thread has more pages than the dollar value that is in question, there most certainly were better alternatives that should have been explored loooooooong before this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I think @nocutename has acknowledged that she is not responding to any mentions in this thread and the only way to notify her of this consideration is through PM.

Edit:  See my post below this one.

57 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Lastly, when the probation list thread has more pages than the dollar value that is in question, there most certainly were better alternatives that should have been explored loooooooong before this point.

Rupp offered and was willing to give her several different alternatives to make things right very early on.  She didn't want to hear them.  She obviously doesn't want to deal with Rupp at all....and a solution was finally presented that would allow that to happen.  The rest is up to her.

 

Edited by Domo Arigato
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I think @nocutename has acknowledged that she is not responding to any mentions in this thread and the only way to notify her of this consideration is through PM.

In an effort to put this situation to rest and possibly help some animals, I went ahead and sent her a PM with a link to my post detailing out the possible solution.

I don't know if anyone else had already done that or not, but figured it couldn't hurt.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Red84 said:

 I said it qualifies under the rules but I don’t think it is worthy of being included. My opinion. 

It is a common practice on eBay and other venues to have a couple of small transactions and then pull a major fraud.

This person is just a disaster waiting to happen. Wouldn't you want a warning before this person pulled some stunt like this on a bigger book?

Bio will not be made whole by this nomination, he is simply trying to warn others.

The list is a PSA. Ignore it at your own peril.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
6 6