• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3/5/2021 - Nominating nocutename for the Probation List
5 5

286 posts in this topic

Just now, Red84 said:

I already said I have added her to my personal list and would not deal with her.

As have I.  And the reason is it's not about $10 or $13 or $1000.  It's about not following posted rules, not honoring her commitments, and her unreasonable anger and her inability to discuss this calmly.  And this is a consistent behaviour.  

Just now, Red84 said:

It's not.

If he wanted to warn others, great. Does it need to be documented in the probation list along with significant transgressors? No. 

I appreciate that it's a small dollar amount and you're trying to be kind but this thread will warn only those who see it.  Many will not.

Just now, thehumantorch said:

I appreciate that it's a small dollar amount and you're trying to be kind but this thread will warn only those who see it.  Many will not.

I would argue that we didn't need the warning. We've been given it and i'll keep it in mind to avoid a minimal hassle.

But once again it is $12. I keep mentioning it because it is significant. She didn't receive a book and not pay (theft), or agree to sell a book and then back out in order to make a bigger profit elsewhere (Rick Starr). She merely backed out of a $12 purchase and then Rupp, in his own bizarre haste, gave the book away because she said she would send him the $12 (after she had just shown she was willing to back out of a Take). 

Chalk it up as an unsuccessful transaction and move on. Why? Because it's $12.

3 minutes ago, Red84 said:

Here, i've drafted the PL description you can use after the 3 days are up.

@nocutename is hereby added to the probation list because @Bio-Rupp wouldn't let her back out of a $12 purchase.

Short and sweet and gives all the information anyone needs to know.

I respect your opinion just realize that the PL list is here for a reason.

If she paid for the $12 book and I didn't ship it...would I be exempt from the PL list too?

Issues have occurred with Bird, MCS, and now with me concerning nocutename.

The amount may be small, but the issues appear to keep multiplying.

Please go back and read my responses and posts.  I wanted her to come back to this table.  I honestly don't want to be the reason she or anyone goes on the PL list.

Yes I should have not sent the book out as a freebie until she paid.  Is it my fault that I took her at her word, yes it is.  Does it matter, no.  She obviously wasn't going to pay either way.

At least the person who got the freebie is happy.  He received his shipment on Friday and loved it.

Please realize I wasn't the one who shut down communication here.  I am still right here willing to complete this transaction with no hard feelings.

You make a valid point Red, I apologize for not agreeing with you though.

xxx ooo

Rupp

8 minutes ago, speedcake said:

It's actually only  $4 by the buyer's own argument.

Why are you stanning so hard for this person? It's good to know your morals have a price?

I'm not defending @nocutename

I think she should be embarrassed.

I also think @Bio-Rupp needs to move on.

And I think if the Probation List includes something like this that it's embarrassing to the list.

It qualifies, no doubt, but the whole thing is embarrassing for everyone involved. My 2c, which is almost the amount in controversy.

Edited by Red84
typo

Dude, she'd come right off the list if she either agreed to pay the $12 she said she would for the comic, or the extra lousy $4 over the amount she claimed would be reasonable for shipping.

She'd come right back off the list.

It's not a permanent list.

No one is getting a scarlet letter branded on their forehead.

Wtf are rules for if we don't expect people to follow them or to be reasonable?

I feel at this point you are just trolling and adding nothing of substance to the discussion. You've said your piece. Enough already.

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

Dude, she'd come right off the list if she either agreed to pay the $12 she said she would for the comic, or the extra lousy $4 over the amount she claimed would be reasonable for shipping.

She'd come right back off the list.

It's not a permanent list.

No one is getting a scarlet letter branded on their forehead.

Wtf are rules for if we don't expect people to follow them or to be reasonable?

I feel at this point you are just trolling and adding nothing of substance to the discussion. You've said your piece. Enough already.

:shy:

1 minute ago, Red84 said:

:shy:

And just so you know, I mean no disrespect to you for not agreeing with your take on this.

I do get where you're coming from :foryou:

Now I need answers ! lol

1) Would you warn Hollywood about Dave?

2) In a perfect sale, would I be exempt from the PL list if she paid the $12 and I didn't follow through and send her the book? It's only $12.

3) Seriously...how about me giving you my address, and you sending me ...again, it's only $12 :grin:

xxx ooo

Rupp