• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending In Multiple Lists, Toploadrs instead of Card Savers? Forms of Payment?

2 posts in this topic

I'm sending in several hundred cards for grading and I was wondering if someone could help me with the questions below? Thanks!

Can I send the cards in toploaders? Card savers are more expensive and hard to come by. I have several hundred unused toploaders.

Can I send multiple bulk lists in one shipment?

When you sending back, can I request you send multiple bulk lists at one time so I don't have to pay for multiple shipments?

Can I use two different credit cards to pay for pay for one list? If not, I'll just make two lists, send them in at one time, and request that they all be sent back at the same time.

Can I edit lists and take out or add cards AFTER I submit the list?

Is there a way to save a submission form? I was going to submit 400 cards but decided that I'd like to cut it in half and only submit 200. If possible, I'd like to save the list and edit it later.

How quickly after I submit a list do I have to send the cards in? I was planning to submit one list this month and one list next month when I'll have more cash, but I wanted to complete the second list this month too. 

Thanks!

Edited by Yang Style
More inclusive title.

• Administrator

Can I send the cards in toploaders? Card savers are more expensive and hard to come by. I have several hundred unused toploaders.

Semi-Rigids are much safer and easier and are preferred. We had our own made as we knew they were expensive in the market: https://shop.collectiblesgroup.com/collections/trading-sports-cards/products/cgc-semi-rigid-card-holders

Can I send multiple bulk lists in one shipment?

Yes.

When you sending back, can I request you send multiple bulk lists at one time so I don't have to pay for multiple shipments?

No, sorry. The only thing you might be able to do is put Pickup on them instead, and once they are all done, then send us a label to ship them back. You would need to check with customer service.

Can I use two different credit cards to pay for pay for one list? If not, I'll just make two lists, send them in at one time, and request that they all be sent back at the same time.

I don't believe so. But you'd need to check with customer service.

Can I edit lists and take out or add cards AFTER I submit the list?

No, you cannot.

Is there a way to save a submission form? I was going to submit 400 cards but decided that I'd like to cut it in half and only submit 200. If possible, I'd like to save the list and edit it later.

No, unfortunately you cannot.

How quickly after I submit a list do I have to send the cards in? I was planning to submit one list this month and one list next month when I'll have more cash, but I wanted to complete the second list this month too. 

I don't believe their is a time limit. But if the prices change, the prices from the old form will not be honored.

Paul