• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGT TTA #65

11 posts in this topic

David,

Another nice book thumbsup2.gif

I'd have to give this one an 8.0. I do agree with the comments above, however it is a sweet looking copy and I have seen worse get an 8.0! No lower than a 7.5 on this for sure popcorn.gif

Are all of your books from your personal collection of years? Or do you buy out collections? I've been on the prowl for a nice silver age collection on the cheap 893crossfingers-thumb.gif although these days I find it next to impossible what with the internet and all.

Are you posting all of these TTA's for Arex's eyes??? Now that his Thor run is complete I hear he is on the hunt!

Good luck!

JG

Probably in the 6.0 to 7.0 range at best. Lots of spine wear (which is hard to see on the white cover from a scan). Logo appears to have color loss and the top spine corner is probably split 1/8 to 1/4 inch (very abraded corner).

Probably in the 6.0 to 7.0 range at best. Lots of spine wear (which is hard to see on the white cover from a scan). Logo appears to have color loss and the top spine corner is probably split 1/8 to 1/4 inch (very abraded corner).

Steve is partially correct - good eye! (as usual). I've got it at a 7.0 due to the very reasons he states, except that there is no spine split, and that the spine wear is limited (for the most part) to above the top staple. The dirty crease at the top of the top staple, although not a tear yet, is certainly the pre-cursor to a staple tear. Color loss in the logo? I dunno the colors look pretty good to me grin.gif The book is structurally sound, with O/W pages and very little to no tanning -- certainly no less than a 6.5 IMHO.

Obviously, it presents very well - Thanks all! thumbsup2.gif