• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warlock 5

12 posts in this topic

Aircel always had such a weird mix of actually-pretty-good books and terrible, low quality, "adult" comics with vaguely sex themes. That first category has a surprising number of striking covers, a disproportionate number of which have black backgrounds that rarely survive 20 years in dollar boxes...

That Warlock 5 #1 looks pretty fantastic in grade!

17 hours ago, Qalyar said:

Aircel always had such a weird mix of actually-pretty-good books and terrible, low quality, "adult" comics with vaguely sex themes. That first category has a surprising number of striking covers, a disproportionate number of which have black backgrounds that rarely survive 20 years in dollar boxes...

That Warlock 5 #1 looks pretty fantastic in grade!

Yeah, this book is the perfect storm - black cover, dollar boxes, and if it was bought, it was a good read.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:36 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

I remember many days in my college apartment baked out of my mind reading this awesome series. The cover pretty much sums it up: dragons vs. Terminators vs paladins vs wizards vs biker babes.

Plus beautiful Denis Beauvais art!

Warlock5 01A.jpg

Warlock5 01B.jpg

Glad this book went to a boardie!!!

1 hour ago, Dmac538 said:

Glad this book went to a boardie!!!

That was you? So many questions: 1) Were you the original owner? 2) If you were, how did you keep this in such nice shape?, 3) Did you buy 2 copies when it came out? 4) How is this not a 9.8?, 5) Isn't Warlock 5 just the best? ???