• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current complete through dates

9 posts in this topic

We can just make our own. When people get their orders shipped, if they could update this page with the tier, entered date, and when it was shipped, that would be awesome. If there already is a post like this please forward me to it.

59 minutes ago, kreativemente said:

Bulk - Received 12/10/2020 - Status Received 

Express - Received 2/1 - Status Shipped (2/16)

Economy - Received 2/1 - Status Received

Bulk - Received 3/15 (this was delivered 2/22 to CGC) - Status Received

Bulk - Received 3/15 (this was delivered 3/10 to CGC) - Status Received

I have an economy entered 4 days after you, I look forward to you posting that order being shipped :applause:

wrong order lol. My economy with cgc was january 11th. Would delete this comment if I could, but I don't know how :whistle:

Edited by UncSven

I have a bulk order that was Delivered (FedEx) on 3/1/2021, but hasn't been marked as Received yet (as of 3/16/2021). So it's currently taking over 15 calendar dates (and counting) to inventory as "Received". I'll update this post when it's marked as Received. 

Edited by IrishPrince

I have a bulk order that was received on Jan. 25 and still at received. But that is no surprise since it seems like we aren't even out of the first few days of December bulk orders. (Based on what others have said)

I know it's a pipe dream, but it would be fantastic if CGC would send out an update once a week, informing where they are at with all the tiers. 

If only...

Economy received on Jan 18. Waiting on updates!

I called and they said it was scheduled to be graded, but worst case scenario is to expect the current turn around days which would be very disappointing for me.