• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'In Transit' at Sarasota, FL Post Office

9 posts in this topic

My package arrived at the post office in Sarasota on 3/5. Is it normal for it to sit there for 2 weeks before CGC picking it up or it be delivered to them? I'm scared reading the reviews about that post office stealing packages...

On 3/16/2021 at 2:28 PM, Oreos said:

My package arrived at the post office in Sarasota on 3/5. Is it normal for it to sit there for 2 weeks before CGC picking it up or it be delivered to them? I'm scared reading the reviews about that post office stealing packages...

I am having the same issue right now! Did you find anything out on your end? I cannot seem to get in touch with them. 

17 hours ago, CarlNicholson said:

I am having the same issue right now! Did you find anything out on your end? I cannot seem to get in touch with them. 

I can't get in touch with them...and by the google reviews..I'm very scared. I have ALOT of money worth of cards sitting at their USPS facility still 'In Transit' since 3/5. Very bad reviews about them losing/stealing packages. Very worrisome. Anything on your end? 

On 3/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, PaulS. said:

You should reach out to the USPS.

Thank you,

Paul

I wish I could, I've tried for almost a week - they don't answer phones/emails.

41 minutes ago, Oreos said:

I can't get in touch with them...and by the google reviews..I'm very scared. I have ALOT of money worth of cards sitting at their USPS facility still 'In Transit' since 3/5. Very bad reviews about them losing/stealing packages. Very worrisome. Anything on your end? 

Same! Mine just says in transit arriving late, but I called my local post office, and they said it’s at the Sarasota office, but for whatever reason they haven’t processed it. And I have called a lot, but they never pick up. I have a lot of comics worth a lot, so it’s scary. Hopefully it works out for both of us. 

2 minutes ago, CarlNicholson said:

Same! Mine just says in transit arriving late, but I called my local post office, and they said it’s at the Sarasota office, but for whatever reason they haven’t processed it. And I have called a lot, but they never pick up. I have a lot of comics worth a lot, so it’s scary. Hopefully it works out for both of us. 

What date did you stop getting updates? 

2 minutes ago, Oreos said:

What date did you stop getting updates? 

So, I sent mine out on the 12th it was supposed to arrive no later by the 15/16. It has not had a single update past my post office accepting it. The problem is, is that I paid for expedited shipping, and now it’s just sitting somewhere. 

Hi there to whomever reads this at CGC, when I dropped off my package at UPS to have it shipped, the person helping me was very surprised to see that I used 'CGC Trading Cards' as the recipient, he asked if I was sure I wanted to put that as he was very aware of who you were and seemed worried about the package getting a lot of attention along its journey to Florida. As we were talking, one of the other people working at the store overheard our conversation and inquired about where I was shipping, and he immediately asked if it was a Charzard, only half joking.  I would suggest having an internal discussion about if there is a benefit to using a different recipient name when cusotmers are shipping to you. With the popularity of the items your customers are sending in, and increasing prices, the possibility of theft is high.