• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signature WishList

5 posts in this topic

Barack Obama. I think it'd be cool to have a CGC Sig Series of Amazing Spider-Man 583 and to see what other comics he'd be willing to sign (Barack Panther? Action Comics 9?).

I have a bunch of Black Panther 1-6 so Letitia Wright would be awesome. 

Hugo Weaving - V for Vendetta, Red Skull, etc.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:25 PM, SWoz said:

Barack Obama. I think it'd be cool to have a CGC Sig Series of Amazing Spider-Man 583 and to see what other comics he'd be willing to sign (Barack Panther? Action Comics 9?).

I have a bunch of Black Panther 1-6 so Letitia Wright would be awesome. 

Hugo Weaving - V for Vendetta, Red Skull, etc.

lol...gee whiz talk about pipe dream :roflmao:...good luck getting that witnessed by cgc! I did read he had interest in comics, specifically Conan, spider-man. I know Stan sent him an autographed poster once. 

The one celeb I'd think would be a cool sig is Bill Bixby. Not on any big key or anything close but maybe on some issue with Banner on the cover would be interesting. Anyway he passed away in 1993 way way too young unfortunately! He was a great actor and the best Bruce Banner anyone could have pulled off by a long shot!

Edited by MGsimba77

The way the hobby is going in regards to celebrities that don't need the money charging large sums, nothing outside of a deceased celebrity is defined as impossible. Sure in some cases unlikely, but perhaps probable. Maybe for charity.

When I suggested CGC start doing celebrities, people commented noting they would never go that direction and today, the Wanda duo can be had for north of $500.

After all, these CGC SS collectors are quite creative and the story of getting Clint Eastwood is the definition of being creative and makes Triston a straight legend.

In closing, count nothing out.

21 hours ago, Monstertruck97 said:

The way the hobby is going in regards to celebrities that don't need the money charging large sums, nothing outside of a deceased celebrity is defined as impossible. Sure in some cases unlikely, but perhaps probable. Maybe for charity.

When I suggested CGC start doing celebrities, people commented noting they would never go that direction and today, the Wanda duo can be had for north of $500.

After all, these CGC SS collectors are quite creative and the story of getting Clint Eastwood is the definition of being creative and makes Triston a straight legend.

In closing, count nothing out.

How big a market do you think there is for celeb yellow labels? I mean for marvel or DC titles...not Star trek or anything like that.