• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHASEnBLUE Kudos Thread
4 4

36 posts in this topic

Bless @CHASEnBLUE with a real heart after comics, and he's easy to work with! Keeping in style while double boxing and bubble wrap with cardboard, feel confident to buy! Timely shipping and a pleasure to talk to, great experience  ^^

I bought a 9.8 Spidey that he donated to a fundraiser. I realized after taking it that they had all been claimed already. He still honored the take it and gave me a copy as well. :whatthe:

Packaging? Wow, he knows how to pack a book! They would have had to run over it with the mail truck to damage it. Needless to say it arrived quickly and is perfect. Thank you!

On 5/23/2023 at 5:39 AM, CAHokie said:

I bought a 9.8 Spidey that he donated to a fundraiser. I realized after taking it that they had all been claimed already. He still honored the take it and gave me a copy as well. :whatthe:

Packaging? Wow, he knows how to pack a book! They would have had to run over it with the mail truck to damage it. Needless to say it arrived quickly and is perfect. Thank you!

😂 After having a few slab packages get ran over by something a few years back  🚒 🚛 🚜 ✈️, cracking the slabs severely, I came up with this method and so far so good! Thank you very much!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Just received a copy of Spider-Man 7 from Aaron who very generously donated a bunch of these to the Thomas Drew @djpinkpanther67 fundraiser for his family. I couldn't be happier with the transaction and Aaron's packing was superb! Thanks again Aaron and that was so thoughtful and generous of you!

Edited by Hibou

Ok. I really have put this off too long. 

Aaron is amazing.  Those that have talked with me know that I had some issues with my health last year and have been taking care of my mother the last 4 and she passed the beginning of this year. Since I have been trying to deal with everything.  (Finally starting to get caught up health wise, mentally [as much as that can be:roflmao:] and with comics again.) 

During that time when things were all piling on Aaron had reached out several times and checked on me as well as sent an amazing care package.  (Will be posting those shortly) inside was this note 20230528_215033.thumb.jpg.b5ed9bc754d1a69f90c36de372f26b50.jpg

There are not words for how kind, thoughtful, and completely selfless this was and how much it truly meant, as well as the timing when this came.  

I can not express my thanks enough. 

Thank you Aaron! 

P.S. as others have mentioned  he definitely did an amazing job of packing as well!

On 5/28/2023 at 8:20 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok. I really have put this off too long. 

Aaron is amazing.  Those that have talked with me know that I had some issues with my health last year and have been taking care of my mother the last 4 and she passed the beginning of this year. Since I have been trying to deal with everything.  (Finally starting to get caught up health wise, mentally [as much as that can be:roflmao:] and with comics again.) 

During that time when things were all piling on Aaron had reached out several times and checked on me as well as sent an amazing care package.  (Will be posting those shortly) inside was this note 20230528_215033.thumb.jpg.b5ed9bc754d1a69f90c36de372f26b50.jpg

There are not words for how kind, thoughtful, and completely selfless this was and how much it truly meant, as well as the timing when this came.  

I can not express my thanks enough. 

Thank you Aaron! 

P.S. as others have mentioned  he definitely did an amazing job of packing as well!

Thank you my friend, I didn't expect that at all - though I do greatly appreciate what you wrote. :foryou:

On 5/29/2023 at 12:59 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Thank you my friend, I didn't expect that at all - though I do greatly appreciate what you wrote. :foryou:

Just as I didn't expect the messages or the comics and still being appreciative.  

MnciLLi.gif.9e806dac26019c61299990abb9313dcb.gif

:cheers: