• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America and The Falcon #133-#222... complete issue goal!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

A project I've always considered has been collecting the entire original run of Captain America and The Falcon stories published over a seven year span between 1971 and 1978. The issue count is 89 total running from #133-#222 and includes Jack Kirby's second take on Cap from issues #193-#214. I've always enjoyed the on screen relationship between Cap and The Falcon in the MCU and the two are among my favorite superheroes. I thought it would be fun to take a look at their relationship in the comics too. I haven't seen a complete run of this issue before and am thinking of starting with the Kirby run of #193-#214 as launching point and picking up an issue or two each month going forward starting in April. I can currently get the complete chunk of Kirby issues as well as #190-#192 in very presentable condition with great eye appeal for $63 including shipping and would like some opinions as to whether or not this is a good deal and if this would be a good set once completed? Regardless, I think it would be a fun project!

Thanks in advance!

Captain_America_Vol_1_133.jpg.1953541c32dc83db41d0244fcde92ace.jpgCaptain_America_Vol_1_222.jpg.5b2e1f8c8eba9fe8f23bbef953351fae.jpg

Captain_America_Vol_1_171.jpg

Can't say much on if your deal is a good one or not, but if you think this is a fun project, then I say go for it!

My older brother and I bought some of these issues off the comic rack back in the day and I seem to recall I liked them at the time.  But that's testing the memory for sure.