• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

Before anyone asks, I actually voted, 'no'.

Shocking, I know. 

He needs a serious intervention, I think he is still young, and I think there are other things going on.  This is not a "CC" case where it was decades of fraud and in this case, while he is harassing someone, I don't know if this is the proper step for this.   I realize that Dylan will find himself in the HOS.  That is almost a certainty.  However I come forward because even though this might be an anonymous poll (which can be easily revealed and made public anyway), and also because I would never buy from nor sell to Dylan, I cannot help but wonder if this thread or his eventual placement will only serve to make matters worse. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Shocking, I know. 

He needs a serious intervention, I think he is still young, and I think there are other things going on.  This is not a "CC" case where it was decades of fraud and in this case, while he is harassing someone, I don't know if this is the proper step for this.   I realize that Dylan will find himself in the HOS.  That is almost a certainty.  However I come forward because even though this might be an anonymous poll (which can be easily revealed and made public anyway), and also because I would never buy from nor sell to Dylan, I cannot help but wonder if this thread or his eventual placement will only serve to make matters worse. 

Very well written and definitely food for thought containing many good and valid points.  Especially this right here. 

I cannot help but wonder if this thread or his eventual placement will only serve to make matters worse. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Shocking, I know. 

I get where you are coming from, but the empathy factor was put forward on his behalf by another Boardie way back when he threatened to destroy CGC.

How can I put this? He's not in possession of a full deck judging by his behaviour but there is only so much slack you can cut someone before enough is enough.

I'm not an unsympathetic or non-compassionate person, but this is clear sociopathic behaviour on his part and really it needs to be addressed.

I agree that a HOS tenure may ultimately do no good, but we can only work with the tools at our disposal.

Is the kid troubled? Maybe.

Or maybe he just was never spanked.

I hope he finds a better path, and I can appreciate the sympathetic take, but at the end of the day he is nothing but a sore in this community. It won't be possible for him to learn a lesson if no lesson is ever given.

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Then you have know it all boardies who only have a desire to suffocate people with their hubris and self absorbed ways, most likely born out of isolation and alienation from a society that has subsequently rejected them.

Now I'm depressed.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I wasn't referring to you at all.

People can change and life is filled with second chances- take it from me I know. 

Choices can be a brutal thing to deal with, right Hollywood?

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I wasn't referring to you at all.

People can change and life is filled with second chances- take it from me I know. 

lol

I know that. I was just thinking it was a bit OTT. I think having a dig at other Boardies who you may not get along with, and comparing them to Dylan is off, way off.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Choices can be a brutal thing to deal with, right Hollywood?

Of course they can. And anyone who has read my journal and taken the time to get to know me on a personal level knows that a considerable amount of my choices have led to 'lengthy consequences, but they know that I struggle with the desire to react in a self serving 'instant gratification' way all the time. And despite the fact I make pro social choices today doesn't mean I am not woken up in the middle of the night by horrific nightmares from my past, but I will continue to make good choices and not deny the little things in life.

I think Dylan really needs to find out who he is and where he fits in this world 

I haven't voted yet.. 

I'm not really familiar with what went on before, I just read snippets, got a few notices, but I'm really not that up on the prior problems.

What went on yesterday was not good, what appears to have gone on regarding Instagram may have been even worse, but I haven't seen what went on there, I don't have access (nor am I signing up)..

He can't post until 3/25.  My personal opinion is that no decision should be made until he can answer the charges. He can't do that until 3/25.

As for banning, that's another issue. Most of the HOS people have not been banned (as far as I can remember) some were, but most were not. The Admins are very very judicious about issuing bans. Rampant shills are one exception.

The point system is incremental. He's not at banning stage at this time through the incremental system.  

Like I said... if there is a room with a big button that says, "Do not push the button" sometimes you just gotta push that button

I just had to see if this email address was for real.jpeg