• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AJLewandoski said:

All of existence is pointlessness. A million years from now our sun will have exploded or our galaxy will have collided with another and the entirety of human existence will be a poof of dust in the universe. Live every day like it's your last, because it might be....oops I mean: That's what she said :banana:B|:banana:

I'm gonna need a hard hat

1 hour ago, AJLewandoski said:

All of existence is pointlessness. A million years from now our sun will have exploded or our galaxy will have collided with another and the entirety of human existence will be a poof of dust in the universe. Live every day like it's your last, because it might be....oops I mean: That's what she said :banana:B|:banana:

Not to nitpick but the Sun will not explode for another 5 billion years, and galactic collison is also about 5 billionyears away altho new studies suggest andromeda will miss us.  Also we have no idea what humans will be capable of in one million years.  We may be able to create stars by then or not even need them.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Not to nitpick but the Sun will not explode for another 5 billion years, and galactic collison is also about 5 billionyears away altho new studies suggest andromeda will miss us.  Also we have no idea what humans will be capable of in one million years.  We may be able to create stars by then or not even need them.

Wow..you really have been in the Library since 2013

2 minutes ago, kav said:

so I don't need a hard hat?

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Anyone here ever watch SNL when Jim Brewer would do, "The Joe Pesci Show" ?

Start at 40 seconds in for this episode of Gary Scudero.  It's just... just gold. 

Dylan appears at 8:40

Gary,  " are there more kids out there like you?" 

Dylan,  " I'm sad to say there is no one like me. " 

:facepalm:

:roflmao:

2 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

It may be slightly unfair to lump the previous generation into a neat little package...I work with Millennials as well as older Gen Z's and they can be as hard working and unassuming as young adults from Gen X, Boomers, etc...

There are only about 65 million of us Gen Xer's (give or take a million), so were approximately one sixth of the U.S population.  I'm thinking we don't have a majority anymore...hmlol

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Gary,  " are there more kids out there like you?" 

Dylan,  " I'm sad to say there is no one like me. " 

:facepalm:

:roflmao:

To be fair, every 17 year old thinks there is "no one like me".

I'm going to add this for the record, in case someone reads the poll and sees all the "no votes"

There were a great many shills created in the last hour, all of whom voted "no". The actual  count was heavily in favor of his being admitted.

Edited by cgcmod11