• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, kav said:

Even if Oakman does something wrong no one will find out abt it.  He's an exterminator for a reason.  He gets rid of problems.

3vue86.jpg.29b29c4c88044bc6f0115c5923467e42.jpg

11 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

😎

Besides being a rock star, comic collector, and a downright great guy. I've also been know to help the"family" if you know what I mean.

image.png.07a6bbc38a5c53dba43c132882d48d5c.png

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

"You know why they call him Franky Four Fingers? " 72681586.thumb.jpg.76492d99dabea57660b530ab8ab8baef.jpg

Having five fingers on each hand is over rated.

28 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

This might have been addressed somewhere in the myriad of pages that have arisen since this was posted, but for me, the interfering with someone's business comes from the slander posted on Instagram.  That's 3000 followers who may never do business with Polonsky based on unfounded claims.

The problem with that is you have 50,000 people in here with 50,000 opinions.....each one different. 

If I had based it on the Instagram stuff, I would have dozens of people screeching in here that it didn't happen on the forum and shouldn't apply......or some other excuse.

That is why I based the nomination on a rule violation that happened on the actual forum.  It was a clear violation of the rules.  It happened on the forum.  And a moderator was able to hide the thread before the accused was able to edit or delete it (which as many of us know.....he has absolutely been known to do in the past).

Edited by Domo Arigato

11 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

The problem with that is you have 50,000 people in here with 50,000 opinions.....each one different. 

If I had based it on the Instagram stuff, I would have dozens of people screeching in here that it didn't happen on the forum and shouldn't apply......or some other excuse.

That is why I based the nomination on a rule violation that happened on the actual forum.  It was a clear violation of the rules.  It happened on the forum.  And a moderator was able to hide the thread before the accused was able to edit or delete it (which as many of us know.....he has absolutely been known to do in the past).

Yeah I get that.  I haven't voted yet, but when I do, it's going to be a summation of what I've read in this thread and others.  Some might only account for the events that happened on the board, whereas myself will take into account the character evidence from outside events such as his Instagram posts and the unnecessary/psychotic calls to business/family members.

I'll wait for Dylan to respond after his ban, but based on his history, I can't see myself not voting yes to this.

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

Yeah I get that.  I haven't voted yet, but when I do, it's going to be a summation of what I've read in this thread and others.  Some might only account for the events that happened on the board, whereas myself will take into account the character evidence from outside events such as his Instagram posts and the unnecessary/psychotic calls to business/family members.

Oh.....absolutely......I think all the evidence should be considered......which is why I tried to help Dylan post any additional evidence that he might have.

We can all see how that went.

I just wanted to make sure the actual nomination itself was clean and appropriate and able to stand on its own if needed.

All kidding aside, and we've been having a good time on this thread. With all the issues that I've seen on other threads , and the issue with the OP.

There is little chance I would change my vote with any rebuttal Dylan may have.

3 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Oh.....absolutely......I think all the evidence should be considered......which is why I tried to help Dylan post any additional evidence that he might have.

We can all see how that went.

I just wanted to make sure the actual nomination itself was clean and appropriate and able to stand on its own if needed.

It's remarkable to me that he treated you like you were some lawyer he had on retainer.  I mean, it shouldn't surprise me, but it did.  Just another example of entitled behavior on his part.