• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

This generation seems a lot more self serving in my opinion. But I'm not overgeneralizing I'm just saying the interaction I have had with the youngins has been strained 

There will always be a generation gap, always has been, always will be. You rebel against authority and your parents...then bang, 40 odd years goes by, and suddenly you are your parents.

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Yeah and just trying to make sense of everything 

I gave up on that a long time ago.

I believe in Family, love and friendship, that's it.

Everything else belongs in the randomness and pointlessness of existence.

6 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I gave up on that a long time ago.

I believe in Family, love and friendship, that's it.

Everything else belongs in the randomness and pointlessness of existence.

All of existence is pointlessness. A million years from now our sun will have exploded or our galaxy will have collided with another and the entirety of human existence will be a poof of dust in the universe. Live every day like it's your last, because it might be....oops I mean: That's what she said :banana:B|:banana:

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:

O.o

No need to be confused. 

1 hour ago, G G ® ™ said:

I want my Macs served by a Butler!  :sumo:

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

giphy-1.gif.3476bf8414b7e1c6f891d1f6eb4f7e7d.gif

It's Mac running away. 

:gossip: ( from a movie Mac and Me) 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
He doesn't want to be served by Mr Belvedere..

6 hours ago, crassus said:

For the record, it does not matter where it happened, all that is necessary to sustain a nomination is that the parties involved are Board members. The Boards practices a kind of "universal jurisdiction" and Boardies can bring complaints from any venue provided it concerns the actions of another Boardie. So a deal broken anywhere is a deal broken, for example. In this case a malicious attempt to harm another Boardie's reputation is a legitimate basis for a nomination no matter where or in what manner it was perpetrated. The limit always is the ability to document and substantiate the nomination. 

Yes......I already knew that as long as it was between two board members, it did not matter where the transgression happened......however, it is good to remind others of that fact.

But trust me......people would have still complained.

Just.....trust me. :facepalm:

EDIT:  And as a point of record......Polonsky actually did PM me about an hour after I started this thread to remind me of the transgressions that happened off the board and via PM to see if I wished to add them......he had mentioned Dylan sending pm's to people with parts of their conversation taken out of contect in an attempt to make Polonsky look bad and about Dylan doing the same kinds of things elsewhere, like Instagram.

I was at first trying to keep the facts as straight forward and simple as possible, plus the poll/thread had been going for about an hour and votes had already been cast, so I didn't think it was wise to edit the facts in the first post after that point.  Plus, the way the voting was already going, I didn't think it mattered much.

That may have been in error, so I would like to apologize to @Polonsky for that. Those facts were mentioned later in the thread....but perhaps I should have just said to hell with it and put them in the first post anyway.

Edited by Domo Arigato

3 hours ago, Motor City Rob said:

I couldn't even finish reading his first email because it was giving me a headache. Seems impossible to have any kind of a logical discussion with him. He doesn't realize the hole he's digging for himself. How could anyone ever trust this person or do business with him? I'm a firm believer that people can change for the better, but starting to have my doubts with this one.

No doubt.  If anyone else would like hear more of Dylan's wisdom on why he should not be nominated.....his email address is listed on his website.

Knock yourself out. 

Just now, CAHokie said:

I am all for second chances but rarely for anything past that. Once you allow someone to do something or act a certain way 3 or more times, you are not actually helping them. You are enabling their behavior and showing their are little consequences for their actions.

This

Anyone here ever watch SNL when Jim Brewer would do, "The Joe Pesci Show" ?

Start at 40 seconds in for this episode of Gary Scudero.  It's just... just gold. 

Dylan appears at 8:40