• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Red84 said:

I would like more clarity on the alleged calls to @Polonsky's father. How did Dylan get his dad's number? Did he know it was Polonsky's dad and not Polonsky. What did he say to his dad?

After I would not answer multiple calls from him, and had asked him not to contact me, he started calling me and my Father nonstop from multiple numbers, while every call was rejected by both of us. Neither of us ever answered. I work with my Dad and his number is on my business card. There were about 20 calls to each of us in about 10 minutes. While I work with him, he does nothing with comics, and had nothing to do with the situation.

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I believe in one of the deleted threads that Polonsky mentioned his fathers number was also on his business cards.....and that Dylan must have had one of them.

All of his phone numbers are very easily accessible if you go to any of the sites he promotes. 

EDIT: I thought people were asking about Dylan's number and Dylan's Dad's number. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Are you mad at me for being peeved with Liverpool and going at them the way I did in the Fifa forum- trust me it was all jokes- yeah I'm choked about how they have played lol

You should know me better than that. Matter of fact I posted something in reply to one of your posts yesterday in the Polonsky Probation thread which you would have enjoyed, but that puppy was wiped faster than a watergate tape.

Edited by G G ® ™

Just now, G G ® ™ said:

You should know me better than that. Matter of fact I posted something in reply to one of your posts yesterday in the Polonsky Probation thread, but that puppy was wiped faster than a watergate tape.

:roflmao:

You see the sunrise everyday?

Get some sleep 

Just now, G G ® ™ said:

You should know me better than that. Matter of fact I posted something in reply to one of your posts yesterday in the Polonsky Probation thread, but that puppy was wiped faster than a watergate tape.

Pernts were still awarded as the thread was locked for a brief interval before poofed and I was made aware of that:

Current standings btw to pass the time: 

Spoiler

Salagadoola mechicka boola
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put them together and what have you got?
The Boards have ANOTHER lock !

theCapraAegagrus / Angel of Death +12
Hollywood1892 +11
Buzzetta +9
Jeffro +6
Kav +6
mattn792 +6
The_Beyonder +6
DocHoppus182 +5
onlyweaknesskryptonite +5
1950's war comics +4
mattyzeepgam +4
Randall Ries +4
thehumantorch +4
Comics4All + 3
Ditch Fahrenheit +3
ftlepore +3
Jordysnordy +3
KCOcomics +3
Ken Aldred +3
MODERATOR Dena +3
telerites +3
The Lions Den +3
Will78 +3
F For Fake +2
Gotham Kid +2
IbukiLord +2
Jazzman +2
Jimmy Linguini +2
kimik +2
mephisto +2
MR SigS +2
Park +2
Poe +2
Funnybooks +1
gadzukes +1
Gnasher +1
Lamborghinikid +1
Poekaymon +1
Qalyar +1
SecretComicRoom +1
Senormac +1
The Blob +1
Calamerica 0 (Started a thread and then also had the last and second to last posts before the lock)
---------------------------------
Domo Arigato -2
William-James88 -3
90sChild -5
Catwomancomics -5
Chamberlin -5
chuckfin -5
cms1 -5
FlyingDonut -5
G G ® -5
Guardian Comics -5
HotKey -5
James J Johnson -5
MastrCntrlProgram -5
Nic8612 -5
Red_Hood -5
Summydad1 -5
UncSven -5
Bosco685 -7
Icandothisallday / jaraven7 -11
dylanthekid -15

29 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I already know that there are some people in this thread that should not be throwing stones at glass houses.  The audacity and hypocrisy of some is laughable, pathetic, and proves a point. 

hm

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

hm

Oh... check your text messages... there could possibly be a number of gems coming out of my mouth. 

5 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

You should know me better than that. Matter of fact I posted something in reply to one of your posts yesterday in the Polonsky Probation thread which you would have enjoyed, but that puppy was wiped faster than a watergate tape.

I will never forget that thread.

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh... check your text messages... there could possibly be a number of gems coming out of my mouth. 

usually it's the other way around

giphy.gif

Edited by jsilverjanet

Just now, oakman29 said:

Forging Ditko signatures, really? Then harrassment of ones family members? If he's not a HoS inductee,  he should however be arrested.

Dylan never forged Ditko signatures... That was someone else and they were put on the HOS because of it and banned from CBCS forum and 'possibly' submitting books to their verification services. 

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Paul-GG has a real genuine Merseyside wit at his disposal

Here's the thing....I pressed 'send' and it wouldn't because the thread got burned, and cos I'm old and tired I forget what I said.

Is it Xmas yet?