• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return adress and crossgrading

2 posts in this topic

Hi
I would like to grade 20+ cards, 10 WalkThrough and rest standard. I would like the walktrough to get shipped to PWCC, and the other cards back home (Norway). Can I send them in together, og do i have to send them seperatly? (Shipping is 120$, so hope to save some shipingcost) Also, will I be able to see the grades before it's shipped? The grades have impacked on how i would it shipped.....

Second is, Do you regrade Map-grading?

163970013_239649357881618_8600708801065313298_n.jpg

• Administrator

Hi there!

You can submit your Walkthrough and traditional grading submissions in one box but you will need to have two different orders/packing slip. For instance, you will need one order/packing slip for Walkthrough and one for the traditional grading. Also, while on the online form you should be able to select your preferred return shipping for each order, so they can be different return addresses for you Walkthrough and traditional grading submissions.

The cards that were graded by MAP will not crossover. We can crack them and grade them as a raw card if you prefer.

Hope this helped.