• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cards finally Registered

13 posts in this topic

Good afternoon everyone just making this post to help ease everyone else who may have sent in cards with CGC for standard grading service but have yet to have their cards registered and submitted into the system. 

- Sent 2 orders in under 1 Box, 10 Cards total (5 With sub grades, 5 Normal) 

- Package was dropped off at UPS to be shipped out to CGC on the 2nd of March and Arriving to the CGC facility on the 4th of March as it was received and signed for by a “SWEENEY”

- Its now March 24th, 3 weeks or 21 days since they’ve received my order of 10 Cards on March 4th. I’ve gotten a email acknowledging my order stating they’ve been registered for grading

- My 2 orders now appear under my “View Status” section for my card submissions, all cards have been received and marked for if any are wondering, as I’ve seen threads of people having some cards not registered into CGCs system.

- Before creating orders with CGC I checked CGCS turnaround / return time on standard graded service cards which is labeled as a 18 day turnaround on their website (Working days only) meaning Monday to Friday only count and I have so far to wait 14-15 Working days, so hope to get them graded and returned soon as we come to the 18 work day turnaround mark line.

this is my first ever time trying any trading card services so I’m excited to share the process expect to receive my cards back before early April hopefully, thanks and good luck to all hope all is well. B3660FD1-C1A2-4E6F-B25B-9BE305BCE1CA.thumb.jpeg.7a355bf1ea9ae797c2c498db59f49461.jpeg60435FCF-9285-4F73-95CC-10603CE26FC8.thumb.jpeg.2f91f1dcc16de3050f77073e6e8c281c.jpeg

8 hours ago, itsLucki said:

Good afternoon everyone just making this post to help ease everyone else who may have sent in cards with CGC for standard grading service but have yet to have their cards registered and submitted into the system. 

- Package was dropped off at UPS to be shipped out to CGC on the 2nd of March and Arriving to the CGC facility on the 4th of March as it was received and signed for by a “SWEENEY”

- Its now March 24th, 3 weeks or 21 days since they’ve received my order of 10 Cards on March 4th. I’ve gotten a email acknowledging my order stating they’ve been registered for grading

- My 2 orders now appear under my “View Status” section for my card submissions, all cards have been received and marked for if any are wondering, as I’ve seen threads of people having some cards not registered into CGCs system.

- Before creating orders with CGC I checked CGCS turnaround / return time on standard graded service cards which is labeled as a 18 day turnaround on their website (Working days only) meaning Monday to Friday only count and I have so far to wait 14-15 Working days, so hope to get them graded and returned soon as we come to the 18 work day turnaround mark line.

this is my first ever time trying any trading card services so I’m excited to share the process expect to receive my cards back before early April hopefully,

The website is currently showing a 30 day turnaround for CGC and a 25 day turnaround estimate for CSG standard grading submissions. The estimated turnaround time starts at the date the cards are entered as received, not the delivered to the warehouse date. If your cards were received on 3/24 you shouldn't expect your cards until early May or so.

2 hours ago, ElmerB said:

This post gives me hope. My package was delivered and signed for on March 2nd. Still not logged as received, but maybe it will be logged in by Friday 03/26?

My cards were received on 2/26 and marked as received on 3/18 so about 20 or so days before I saw them on the submissions page

On 3/25/2021 at 2:11 AM, itsLucki said:

this is my first ever time trying any trading card services so I’m excited to share the process expect to receive my cards back before early April hopefully, thanks and good luck to all hope all is well. B3660FD1-C1A2-4E6F-B25B-9BE305BCE1CA.thumb.jpeg.7a355bf1ea9ae797c2c498db59f49461.jpeg60435FCF-9285-4F73-95CC-10603CE26FC8.thumb.jpeg.2f91f1dcc16de3050f77073e6e8c281c.jpeg

You are about to be real disappointed if you are expecting a Standard order that was marked as received on 3/24 to arrive back to you before early April....

On 3/25/2021 at 3:11 AM, itsLucki said:

Not how it works. It's 18 working days since registration into the system. Now that it's registered in the system, your countdown of the current turnaround times (which is higher than 18) can start.

3 minutes ago, Sanin_Sagemode said:

God I chose cgc for my grails because I trusted their vision and literally imagined new workers actually getting turnaround times in order. So far a new building and still slower than ever. 

dont forget, psa has an up to 13 week wait for cards to be entered into the system. if cgc only takes 3, you can get cards back from cgc before psa has even opned them