• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheres the variety of card game cards?

3 posts in this topic

So I'm seeing the Magic the Gathering and Pokemon. When is the Yu-Gi-Oh card grading coming? I'm guessing for now that its not any time soon sue to back logs of other card submissions. If there are plans to do so I would like to know a time frame if possible. I just became a member but I am almost instantly regretting it. as I was unaware that            YU-GI-OH cards weren't apart of this process. I'm really considering requesting a refund of that membership I literally just purchased and going elsewhere.

• Administrator

Cool cards! We are working on adding YuGiOh. It is not as simple as flipping a switch, though. A database must be acquired, experts employed, and a new holder created (same outside dimensions, though) because YuGiOh cards are smaller than standard TCG cards. Please be patient. You can request a refund of your account if you contact customer service. Service@cgccards.com

Paul