• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Storage?
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I apologize for posting such a mundane question...

I just assembled some IKEA Kallax shelving and planned to use some of it for Magazines. Unfortunately, the store was all out of Magazine Holders.

I’m curious how others store their magazines and if you use holders where did you purchase them from.

Cheers,

John

On 3/29/2021 at 10:20 AM, wombat said:

Magazine short boxes for storage. 

I've been looking for a short box that fits slabbed magazines, and have had a heck of a time locating them online.  
Can anybody recommend a place to buy one of these (I don't need a case of them - just one!  :)  ) 

4 minutes ago, djzombi said:

I've been looking for a short box that fits slabbed magazines, and have had a heck of a time locating them online.  
Can anybody recommend a place to buy one of these (I don't need a case of them - just one!  :)  ) 

My LCS has been pretty good about ordering boxes 1-2 at a time.

19 minutes ago, piper said:

My LCS has been pretty good about ordering boxes 1-2 at a time.

I asked 2 local comic shops and both said they would have to order in group of 5.  I would feel bad about them getting stuck with 4 unsold boxes for who knows how long  :/