• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.6? or 9.8? Grade this Marvel Premiere #2 . . . if you dare!

26 posts in this topic

9.0 gossip.gifsumo.gif

Just kidding. Looks like a 9.6, provided the bottom right front corner is just a little blunted, not chipped. Can't really go higher that a 9.4/9.6 by scans. I would have to have a book in-hand to say it is better than NM. That being said....Nice book!

I think its a 9.6. No ncb creases on the spine (at least that i can see) and near perfection every where else.

That being said, i could see it getting a 9.4 like my DD 158 did. However, it had a small ncb crease and a not sharp corner.

BTW, its signed by some guy named Frank Miller and is in a yellow CGC case. acclaim.gif

At the extreme end of HG, it gets dicey...

the only flaws I see are the LRBC - a slight flaking off perhaps, ever so slight rounding of LRFC and - I don't know if that's an indentation (very small) of just

a speck of color missing on black line along the spine of FC, just below logo...

I'm gonna say 9.6....

I've owned a Marvel Premiere #2 CGC 9.8.

That, sir, is no 9.8.

But nice nonetheless. hi.gif

Oh yeah! Well I've [fill in anything you want here] sumo.gif And you sir, are insane.gif

gossip.gif Looks trimmed to me insane.gif

hi.gif