• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

Just now, thehumantorch said:

My god CGC, return Shining's cards to him so he can send them to PSA for quick grading.

I'd rather not grade them at this point raw is about the same price. If not more. I'm just sick of the 20-30 estimation magically being 111+ and people thinking their getting 111 when it's gonna be 600+ at this current rate. 

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

3 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Has there ever been an over 100 business days and growing turn around time for comics? I haven't been around since the beginning of CGC but I don't remember ever seeing a time like this.

First post is for over 100 day TAT. Not going through 15K to find the worst.

It is sickening, and stop trying to justify comics. They take time to grade because there's tons of pages. These cards take literally 2-4 mins to grade max. You look at the card, mark a grade put it in a slab. It isn't rocket science. But again when I'm told a 20-30 day estimation, told by two agents my cards are moving forward by specific times on the phone and than they don't. And I can't get my cards / a refund than theirs an issue.

21 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Like I said before don't accept more than you can handle simple as that. They know what they can handle and they are being completely negligent about the situation. If they can't handle it simple as that don't accept it. Legally, a company has to honor their turnarounds by a certain amount of time. I am pretty sure in every state that law remains. Plus you can't hold possessions/funds captive. Another word for that could be classified as a scam.

No company is legally obligated to to honor "estimated turnaround times" I mean the language is right there when you click the turnaround times... "Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed" 

1 minute ago, DonLaGreca said:

No company is legally obligated to to honor "estimated turnaround times" I mean the language is right there when you click the turnaround times... "Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed" 

Legally no company is allowed to hold possessions and money without refunding it when asking. That could be classified under that number I put. But again I just want my stuff moving. It's been far too long or returned.

5 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Legally no company is allowed to hold possessions and money without refunding it when asking. That could be classified under that number I put. But again I just want my stuff moving. It's been far too long or returned.

Try reading the service terms and conditions you agreed to before you shipped your cards next time.. 

19 minutes ago, speedcake said:

ah so this is the fabled "MTG" section of the forums we've been hearing so much about! It's wonderful so far. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

Catch em all!

It’s actually the “Pokémon” section. People flipping Marnies etc. Very little MTG submissions from posters here and about one thread regarding MTG collecting.