• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Artorious88 said:

Oh man that's crazy!! Its my first time ever submitting cards. I am not a seller or flipper. Just trying to get my vintage cards graded since I have the chase cards everyone is after. Guess I am not going to see them for 3 to 4 months since I just saw it'll take 144 days.

3 to 4 months and then times it by at least 2. 

34 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Okay that is the second bulk submission almost a week ahead of me that has moved from scheduled and my 12/11 no sub grades hasn't. This is getting nuts. Vendetta much?

Maybe they added 1 day on for each time you called or complained about this particular order on the message boards. If so It is going to be awhile still (: Just messing but in all seriousness my 12/18 bulk order once it finally got out of scheduled for grading changed to finalized/imaged/shipped very quickly, so once yours finally moves along I would not expect it to take long.

1 hour ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Maybe they added 1 day on for each time you called or complained about this particular order on the message boards. If so It is going to be awhile still (: Just messing but in all seriousness my 12/18 bulk order once it finally got out of scheduled for grading changed to finalized/imaged/shipped very quickly, so once yours finally moves along I would not expect it to take long.

You would prob be very upset if a 12/27 and 12/26 order got done before your 12/18. That is why I'm mad. It has been in scheduled for 3 weeks+

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

7 hours ago, Artorious88 said:

Oh man that's crazy!! Its my first time ever submitting cards. I am not a seller or flipper. Just trying to get my vintage cards graded since I have the chase cards everyone is after. Guess I am not going to see them for 3 to 4 months since I just saw it'll take 144 days.

144 business days.  With holidays, this is about 8 months (unless the tat increases over those 8 months)

Personally think things might be speeding up a bit unless my December received submissions were in a downswing of volume for CGC.

Sub 1 Economy:  Rec 12/11/20, shipped 4/16/21
Sub 2 Economy: Rec 12/11/20, Shipped 4/22/21
Sub 3 Economy Rec 12/15/20, Grading/Quality Control

Sub 4/5 Bulk Rec 12/23/20 both hit Scheduled for Grading the past day or two

4 hours ago, LordSherman said:

Personally think things might be speeding up a bit unless my December received submissions were in a downswing of volume for CGC.

Sub 1 Economy:  Rec 12/11/20, shipped 4/16/21
Sub 2 Economy: Rec 12/11/20, Shipped 4/22/21
Sub 3 Economy Rec 12/15/20, Grading/Quality Control

Sub 4/5 Bulk Rec 12/23/20 both hit Scheduled for Grading the past day or two

PaulS mentioned in a random thread the other day that they just got into their bigger facility. I bet that has something to do with things moving along quicker! I’ve had 3 different submissions across different tiers all go into scheduled for grading in the last 48 hours. Let’s gooooo!!