• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2021 at 1:17 PM, Andrew DuVarney said:

Yeah, I called them today, and it turns out they did ship it a while ago, but for whatever reason it failed to deliver (no idea why, since it's the same address as my last submission, which was delivered just fine) and got sent back to them. Funny enough it just arrived back there today, so they're going to ship it out again. Hopefully it actually gets to me this time... Still no idea why the status didn't update until sometime in this past week though.

You should've received an email about the shipment too. 

On 12/7/2021 at 3:07 PM, DerekGould said:

My 6/4 order just now hit Quality Control/Finalized

awesome news. My 6/10 bulk order still in g/e/i, so looks like they are on the week of 6/4 - 6/9 right now for bulk orders! 

Edited by Oreos

On 12/7/2021 at 2:46 PM, C1one said:

How were ur grades @GhostyToasty

I got a ton of 9s and 9.5s some 8s 8.5s a couple low grades but I knew it .. but I'm super stoked!!!

Right there in the same boat with you @C1one
I'm just glad nothing came back green labeled or below an 8 except for 3 cards from the Team Rocket set which I was expecting 6s on. However they came back 7.5s and 8, so I'm stoked about it.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, Oreos said:

awesome news. My 6/10 bulk order still in g/e/i, so looks like they are on the week of 6/4 - 6/9 right now for bulk orders! 

My 6/14 bulk w/ subs order shipped to me over a month ago. I have another 6/14 Bulk no subs that has been in GEI for 2½ months and hasn't moved. They are all over the place in turnaround times. So don't hold your breath.

On 12/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, Tosh the Collector said:

You should've received an email about the shipment too. 

Nope, there was no email =/

I got one when the charge went through on my card (it was for more than it was supposed to be, had to place a claim on with my CC company for the difference), but nothing about shipping, no tracking info, nothing.

Edited by Andrew DuVarney

On 12/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, Oreos said:

My bulk from 5/12 is still G/E/I and was only 65 cards. Its random with them

On 12/8/2021 at 6:31 AM, NDub67 said:

Same, my bulk order received 5/20 has been in Grading/QC for a couple of weeks now but my standard order, received 11/30 shipped on Monday. Honestly just looking forward to getting my cards and seeing the grades.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:31 AM, NDub67 said:

On 12/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, Iacovan16 said:

Same, my bulk order received 5/20 has been in Grading/QC for a couple of weeks now but my standard order, received 11/30 shipped on Monday. Honestly just looking forward to getting my cards and seeing the grades.

Call them

On 12/8/2021 at 11:39 AM, Iacovan16 said:

Just did, was told all my cards are graded and finalized, there’s just a shipping backlog rn and that they should be shipped within the next 5 business days. 

Yup mine just went to qc/finalized glad I contacted them

I emailed a CGC worker that someone referred me to and I was told by them that my cards are graded but they are waiting to be encapsulated. There is apparently an issue in that department and they are behind on actually slabbing the cards. My bulk order was received 6/29 and has been in G/E/I for about a month and a half. 

Edited by Nickypoo

On 12/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Sassums said:

Pokemon Bulk Order Shipped today!

Order #: 

Received: 6/17/21

Shipped: 12/9/21

No sub grades on this order - the other with sub grades appears to still being finalized

Still no movement beyond G/E/I on my 6/9 bulk with sub grades. Hoping it changes soon it's been 2 months in this phase. 

On 12/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Sassums said:

Pokemon Bulk Order Shipped today!

Order #: 

Received: 6/17/21

Shipped: 12/9/21

No sub grades on this order - the other with sub grades appears to still being finalized

Wow... thats crazy lucky. Theres people with mid may orders still in g/e/i. Sheesh

On 12/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, Nickypoo said:

I emailed a CGC worker that someone referred me to and I was told by them that my cards are graded but they are waiting to be encapsulated. There is apparently an issue in that department and they are behind on actually slabbing the cards. My bulk order was received 6/29 and has been in G/E/I for about a month and a half. 

New issue; different day..