• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2021 at 4:40 PM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

Just had one updated to G/E/I (part of a larger order, these just didn't have sub grades)

Received - 8/26/21

Items - 33

Service - TCG Bulk

Status - G/E/I (as of 12/28/2021)

Sweet. Let's see how far behind mine will be from yours. My 50 card bulk no subgrades was received 8/26 as well.

This is crazy my cards that were done grading a week and a half ago have still not shipped. Had to change where they are shipping too because I will be going back to school soon. Customer service has been helpful and tried contacting the shipping department for me but the shipping department never got back to them

On 12/29/2021 at 1:03 PM, KianW said:

This is crazy my cards that were done grading a week and a half ago have still not shipped. Had to change where they are shipping too because I will be going back to school soon. Customer service has been helpful and tried contacting the shipping department for me but the shipping department never got back to them

They told me mine went to shipping on 12/23 but still haven't made it out. What date was yours?

On 12/29/2021 at 1:03 PM, KianW said:

Welcome to the shtshow :cheers:

On 12/29/2021 at 2:12 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

They told me mine went to shipping on 12/23 but still haven't made it out. What date was yours?

Mine shipped on 12/17 but has been stuck at the post office saying "package acceptance pending" since 12/20. I wonder what is going on

On 12/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Furtnot said:

Mine shipped on 12/17 but has been stuck at the post office saying "package acceptance pending" since 12/20. I wonder what is going on

I guess I'll have to call them again. Mine haven't been marked as shipped which I find highly suspicious. 4+ days seems like an awfully long time for it to sit in outbound.

On 12/30/2021 at 9:18 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I guess I'll have to call them again. Mine haven't been marked as shipped which I find highly suspicious. 4+ days seems like an awfully long time for it to sit in outbound.

Keep me updated as I have called them probably five times this past week with no shipping

On 12/30/2021 at 9:51 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

There was still an accounting hold on my order even though I paid the beginning of last week 🤦‍♂️

I have no accounting hold on me and still haven’t shipped :(

On 12/30/2021 at 9:51 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

There was still an accounting hold on my order even though I paid the beginning of last week 🤦‍♂️

I don't understand why CGC wouldn't call or email their customers if there is an issue with a submission.... Just doesn't make sense 😕 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:24 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I don't understand why CGC wouldn't call or email their customers if there is an issue with a submission.... Just doesn't make sense 😕 

They sent me an invoice that I need to pay some I'm assuming that's where it got the accounting hold. Email was on the 20th I believe at like 11:30 at night. I called the 21st to pay, couldn't get anyone in accounting. Same on 22nd so I used the CS extension and they sent an email to accounting to charge card. Morning of 23rd I'm billed and it moved to shipping apparently. Called CS back this morning, same woman I believe that sent the email to accounting last week. Told me it still had accounting hold, so she had to call them to remove it while I was on hold.

I know some people who have gotten back their 7/10 and 7/13 bulk orders shipped back...and my 6/25 order is still in g/e/i. :( Anyone else have a June order still in g/e/i?

On 12/30/2021 at 10:29 PM, Oreos said:

I know some people who have gotten back their 7/10 and 7/13 bulk orders shipped back...and my 6/25 order is still in g/e/i. :( Anyone else have a June order still in g/e/i?

Delivered - 4/3

Received - 6/17 

been in GEI since 10/4… TF is the fcking hold up? 

On 1/1/2022 at 3:49 PM, Eric Sorensen said:

6/22 received, still in g/e/i. Seems like the norm.

On 1/1/2022 at 8:53 PM, iSniipe said:

Delivered - 4/3

Received - 6/17 

been in GEI since 10/4… TF is the fcking hold up? 

We Are All In This Together GIFs | Tenor