• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2021 at 11:55 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

They sent me an invoice that I need to pay some I'm assuming that's where it got the accounting hold. Email was on the 20th I believe at like 11:30 at night. I called the 21st to pay, couldn't get anyone in accounting. Same on 22nd so I used the CS extension and they sent an email to accounting to charge card. Morning of 23rd I'm billed and it moved to shipping apparently. Called CS back this morning, same woman I believe that sent the email to accounting last week. Told me it still had accounting hold, so she had to call them to remove it while I was on hold.

Literally same issue for me I just called and no hold surprisingly but I was charged before Christmas and still in G/E/I so guess we are playing the waiting game now 

On 1/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, smeeeeee said:

I also had the same invoice issue where they charged me an additional $45 for a 76 card bulk. the 6/12 bulk shipped out yesterday but no link to click on "shipped"

That used to lead to the tracking page but you can also find the tracking number in your shipping slip sent to your email 

On 1/4/2022 at 12:34 PM, InMyB4g said:

Literally same issue for me I just called and no hold surprisingly but I was charged before Christmas and still in G/E/I so guess we are playing the waiting game now 

This is the last of my orders still in their possession. Just need it to ship 🤣 still hasn't shipped as of right now so maybe within the next few weeks.

My submission says grading/quality  control.      Yet when I click them words I'm taken to fedex that says it shipped 2 days ago and is almost here.    Yet the page that lists cards shows no grades or sub grades.  

Somthing is fishy with cgc online status. I just want to know my grades before I get my box. 

But.   My order was shipped to cgc 12/27,  received 12/29. And was shipped back to me 1/3 according to link info.    Not bad times.    Ordered Standard with sub grades. 

On 1/5/2022 at 10:37 AM, Shoko said:

My submission says grading/quality  control.      Yet when I click them words I'm taken to fedex that says it shipped 2 days ago and is almost here.    Yet the page that lists cards shows no grades or sub grades.  

Somthing is fishy with cgc online status. I just want to know my grades before I get my box. 

But.   My order was shipped to cgc 12/27,  received 12/29. And was shipped back to me 1/3 according to link info.    Not bad times.    Ordered Standard with sub grades. 

I have a feeling your cards didn't get graded....

On 1/5/2022 at 8:00 AM, Paul86 said:

200 card Bulk -

Received - 6/21/21

Grading/QC - 1/5/22

Now shipped with tracking :)

Bit over a week wait now. Using every ounce of remaining will power to not look at the grades. 

On 1/6/2022 at 3:25 PM, InMyB4g said:

image.thumb.png.bcaa76c3267116f5f61308c3c75506b3.png

please ship omg

my 6/25 bulk (219 cards no sub-grades) is in Quality Control/Finalized since 4 days ago. Yours should be there hopefully soon!

Edit- My 6/25 order just went from Quality Control/Finalized to Grading/Quality Control - and my 7/2 bulk order (63 no subs) just went from G/E/I to Grading/Quality Control...odd

Edit #3: 6/25 bulk order just shipped. Who said CGC doesn't give 10's? lol

image.png.3a15a06b2bcdd98b34c63b583e77e0f3.png

Edited by Oreos

On 1/7/2022 at 11:00 AM, iSniipe said:

Meanwhile.. 200-card bulk orders received after this date are already shipped. Sick af, CGC. Looking forward to cancelling this membership.

man tell me about it smh makes no sense and then they charge us in advance and right around Christmas lol