• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2022 at 11:08 AM, Oreos said:

my 6/25 bulk (219 cards no sub-grades) is in Quality Control/Finalized since 4 days ago. Yours should be there hopefully soon!

Edit- My 6/25 order just went from Quality Control/Finalized to Grading/Quality Control - and my 7/2 bulk order (63 no subs) just went from G/E/I to Grading/Quality Control...odd

Edit #3: 6/25 bulk order just shipped. Who said CGC doesn't give 10's? lol

image.png.3a15a06b2bcdd98b34c63b583e77e0f3.png

Ayeeee congrats!

On 1/7/2022 at 8:08 AM, Oreos said:

my 6/25 bulk (219 cards no sub-grades) is in Quality Control/Finalized since 4 days ago. Yours should be there hopefully soon!

Edit- My 6/25 order just went from Quality Control/Finalized to Grading/Quality Control - and my 7/2 bulk order (63 no subs) just went from G/E/I to Grading/Quality Control...odd

Bro, Your card grader must have been a female named phoebe. LOL. this is a 100% biased grade. All jokes aside, congrats on the 10. 

On 1/8/2022 at 5:31 PM, joe_signs said:

Bro, Your card grader must have been a female named phoebe. LOL. this is a 100% biased grade. All jokes aside, congrats on the 10. 

It only took 1,350 cards to get a 10 
Laugh Cry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 1/8/2022 at 9:57 PM, Mario M. said:

Sweet looking 10.  I thought it would be hard to get a 10 but on my very first Dragon Ball Super submission of 12 cards got one 10 and eight 9.5. The others were 9 8.5 and 7.5. 

wow thats awesome!!! I wonder if DBS cards are made better? I havn't purchased any cards yet but plan to in the 2022 year. DBS cards look so sick.

On 1/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, Oreos said:

Awesome!

Can we spot the issue here?

Inconsistency after inconsistency… how can I be home to sign for my generic 8.5 slabs/registered mail if you my submission isn’t updated to shipped?

C’mon now.. this is the second submission that this happened with. If I didn’t have USPS informed delivery I would have never known. With the previous submission I had to call to have things updated (WEEKS LATER) so a buyer could look up a cert number that wasn’t showing up in the CGC system. Apologies for b!tching but I’ve yet to have a pleasant sub experience after seven or so of them here.

EDAEF926-5BCE-4642-99EF-35FB0E4631E7.jpeg

8DCCFFF5-4290-418A-BE83-C1FD7250F317.jpeg

On 1/11/2022 at 12:08 PM, iSniipe said:

Can we spot the issue here?

Inconsistency after inconsistency… how can I be home to sign for my generic 8.5 slabs/registered mail if you my submission isn’t updated to shipped?

C’mon now.. this is the second submission that this happened with. If I didn’t have USPS informed delivery I would have never known. With the previous submission I had to call to have things updated (WEEKS LATER) so a buyer could look up a cert number that wasn’t showing up in the CGC system. Apologies for b!tching but I’ve yet to have a pleasant sub experience after seven or so of them here.

EDAEF926-5BCE-4642-99EF-35FB0E4631E7.jpeg

8DCCFFF5-4290-418A-BE83-C1FD7250F317.jpeg

They didn't send you a email either? A shipping acknowledgement? 

On 1/11/2022 at 12:41 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

2 of my subs shipped while they were in g/e/i - luckily I was home. Was a nice surprise...but was confused. About a week later the status' changed to shipped and I got the shipping acknowledgment that night. Seems I'm not the only one, lol

On 12/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, Tosh the Collector said:

Small Update on Mechanical error submission for future reference. Seems these actually are pretty quick.

Mechanical Error Submission: 1 slab
Submitted at CGC's booth at MTG Convention: 11/20/21
Received: 12/1/21

So update on this. I just received this back. Originally this slab was set to have subgrades. It graded an 8.5, but they forgot the subgrades so I sent it in as mechanical error after emailing with Customer Service a few times. I was told to include it was verified by so and so and that it was missing subs on the packing slip. Submitted this at a convention so, no shipping fee at least.

Now I just got it back and... absolutely nothing was done to it! It came back as an 8.5 WITHOUT subgrades, exactly the same as when I sent it. Nothing on the slip says anything about what was done to it, nor does the website. This is ridiculous. What am I supposed to do now? Send it in again for a third time? I'm not one to ping but maybe @PaulS. might have some insight on how or why this happened again.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:41 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

This just happened to me too. The website only says shipped, and it wasn't until today that UPS itself sent me an email saying I had a package for delivery, and thats ONLY because I signed up for their UPS tracking service a while ago. CGC itself didn't send me anything.

• Administrator
On 1/12/2022 at 2:41 PM, Tosh the Collector said:

So update on this. I just received this back. Originally this slab was set to have subgrades. It graded an 8.5, but they forgot the subgrades so I sent it in as mechanical error after emailing with Customer Service a few times. I was told to include it was verified by so and so and that it was missing subs on the packing slip. Submitted this at a convention so, no shipping fee at least.

Now I just got it back and... absolutely nothing was done to it! It came back as an 8.5 WITHOUT subgrades, exactly the same as when I sent it. Nothing on the slip says anything about what was done to it, nor does the website. This is ridiculous. What am I supposed to do now? Send it in again for a third time? I'm not one to ping but maybe @PaulS. might have some insight on how or why this happened again.

I'm so sorry about that. Please DM me and I will get it resolved.

Paul

On 1/11/2022 at 12:39 PM, Oreos said:

2 of my subs shipped while they were in g/e/i - luckily I was home. Was a nice surprise...but was confused. About a week later the status' changed to shipped and I got the shipping acknowledgment that night. Seems I'm not the only one, lol

Charged on 01/10 for my 8/26 received submission that is in GEI...seeming like I might be in a similar boat.