• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2022 at 3:03 PM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

Thought I would update that I now have 2 bulks in G/E/I and both have been charged (one in december and one earlier this week). These were for an early August received date.

Thanks!

HOTM

I paid way in advance for my bulk submission due to my CC info changing....

But as of today, my 8/26 bulk submission has been in GEI for exactly one month. Hopefully ours will ship out the same day. Maybe one more month? Let's hope for the best.... Good luck! 

2 bulk orders one with sub and the other no sub:

Recieved 8/11/21

G/E/I Early December

Charged for one on 12/16/21 and the other on 12/21/21 and still no movement. My experience from previous orders is being charged is a sign the cards are about to ship. From the recent comments it seems like that is not the case and this is normal as of late especially for bulk orders. Hopefully we get our orders shipped back soon

I was charged for a Bulk submission on 12/27/22 that has been stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging since then. 

Customer Service just told me I'll see the cards "mid to late March". So potentially over 3 months beyond when I was charged.

Okay sounds great I'll be out thousands of dollars for a few months, no biggie. Let me know if you guys need more.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:17 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

I was charged for a Bulk submission on 12/27/22 that has been stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging since then. 

Customer Service just told me I'll see the cards "mid to late March". So potentially over 3 months beyond when I was charged.

Okay sounds great I'll be out thousands of dollars for a few months, no biggie. Let me know if you guys need more.

They need to put a hold on other grading tiers until they get this bulk under control. I've seen people with economy submission being shipped back with in 10 - 15 days after it arrives at CGC.

I really don't understand how it will take 3 - 4 months to grade a 50 card bulk submission after entering GEI fase (this is my experience)..... does it really take one whole work day to grade just one single card?

On 1/28/2022 at 2:19 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

They need to put a hold on other grading tiers until they get this bulk under control. I've seen people with economy submission being shipped back with in 10 - 15 days after it arrives at CGC.

I really don't understand how it will take 3 - 4 months to grade a 50 card bulk submission after entering GEI fase (this is my experience)..... does it really take one whole work day to grade just one single card?

'Grading/Quality Control' is when we should be charged. That phase usually takes a week max once your submission reaches it. 

So my bulk sub that was received 7/18 has been in G/E/I since Nov. Accounting contacted me that my payment didn't go through because my card expired. I tried calling them but no one picks up. I received an email with a form to submit my cc info to pay for the invoice and my card still hasn't been charged 3 weeks later. I've called them 3 times today and waited 7 minutes each time and the phone just hangs up on me.

How am I supposed to pay for my order if no one answers the phone? I feel like CGC has just been slowly just getting worse ever since they got bought out.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:53 PM, NibScribbler said:

So my bulk sub that was received 7/18 has been in G/E/I since Nov. Accounting contacted me that my payment didn't go through because my card expired. I tried calling them but no one picks up. I received an email with a form to submit my cc info to pay for the invoice and my card still hasn't been charged 3 weeks later. I've called them 3 times today and waited 7 minutes each time and the phone just hangs up on me.

How am I supposed to pay for my order if no one answers the phone? I feel like CGC has just been slowly just getting worse ever since they got bought out.

Read my thread on this but tldr just keep calling can take a few HOURS possibly or have to try a different week day but they will eventually pick up just keep calling. Calling best way to update cc info I was charged instantly after giving update over phone. Good luck

On 1/31/2022 at 10:03 PM, Mike Ce said:

Read my thread on this but tldr just keep calling can take a few HOURS possibly or have to try a different week day but they will eventually pick up just keep calling. Calling best way to update cc info I was charged instantly after giving update over phone. Good luck

So I've been trying to call the last couple of days, dedicating a fair amount of time each day, and nothing. I don't see how its on me to get this company to charge me for a service they are performing. Why can't we just have an option to pay online for each submission, hard to believe it would difficult to implement.

Order #: XXXX
Received: 8/3/21
Shipped: 2/2/22
Order Total: 88 Cards w/subs

All with sub grades!

I have shipped exactly 300 cards to CGC and still have yet to receive 1 10 Gem Mint :(
Edited by Sassums

My order was received 8/19 about 2 weeks after sassums. I hope it comes end of month or march latest. Was bulk around 70 cards. But also got delayed 2 weeks, possibly more due to having to update my cc info and only getting one email notification about it. Sitting in grading/image/encapsulation right now. (Been like this about a month now)

On 1/28/2022 at 12:09 AM, Benjamin.Miller said:

2 bulk orders one with sub and the other no sub:

Received 8/11/21

G/E/I Early December

Charged for one on 12/16/21 and the other on 12/21/21 and still no movement. My experience from previous orders is being charged is a sign the cards are about to ship. From the recent comments it seems like that is not the case and this is normal as of late especially for bulk orders. Hopefully we get our orders shipped back soon

Grading/QC today, hopefully they'll ship out soon