• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,607 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2022 at 12:09 AM, Benjamin.Miller said:

2 bulk orders one with sub and the other no sub:

Recieved 8/11/21

G/E/I Early December

Charged for one on 12/16/21 and the other on 12/21/21 and still no movement. My experience from previous orders is being charged is a sign the cards are about to ship. From the recent comments it seems like that is not the case and this is normal as of late especially for bulk orders. Hopefully we get our orders shipped back soon

On 2/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, Benjamin.Miller said:

Grading/QC today, hopefully they'll ship out soon

Wow checked again and this is shipped

On 2/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, Robert Norte said:

On 2/10/2022 at 9:55 AM, NibScribbler said:

i cry, still trying to get a hold of them for my bulk received 7/18 and they just do not answer the phones

I called this morning. Customer service picks up right away. Accounting, for some reason, avoids taking calls.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:59 AM, DerekGould said:

I called this morning. Customer service picks up right away. Accounting, for some reason, avoids taking calls.

Yeah, I opted to try Customer service once and they picked up immediately. I explained my situation and the lady said they would refer my information to the accounting department. Its been about 2 weeks since then and nothing.

Its odd that they avoid taking calls, but I've tried emailing them back after they emailed me and I still get no response.

Ill probably try Customer service again.

Edited by NibScribbler

On 2/8/2022 at 7:31 PM, Kilsh0t said:

Bulk 89 Card Submission /No Sub grades

Received 8/9/21

Was in G/I/E for months and just went to QC on 2/7/22

ill Update when its shipped 

Update : 89 Card Bulk Submission no subs

Recieved 8/9/21

Went from G/I/E to QC on 2/722

Order has shipped out 2/11/22

On 2/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, JCummings10 said:

122 card Bulk order no subs

Received: 1/4/22

Went to G/E/I today 2/16/22

hoping to see the turn around times come down! Fingers crossed haha

TATs have been dropping week to week here lately. Economy tier have been shipping back to people with in 10-15 days.

Only thing that bothers me is that they dropped Bulk down to 138 days on Monday. But my bulk sub is at 145 business days now with no movement..... hopefully mine will ship soon. GL to you

On 2/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

TATs have been dropping week to week here lately. Economy tier have been shipping back to people with in 10-15 days.

Only thing that bothers me is that they dropped Bulk down to 138 days on Monday. But my bulk sub is at 145 business days now with no movement..... hopefully mine will ship soon. GL to you

Thank you! Hopefully your sub ships back to you soon!

Yes the economy was lightning fast!!!

My 11 card Economy sub w/ sub grades was received on 1/4/22 and was shipped back 1/7/22

3 days!!! That was with sub grades! So I am definitely hopeful for my Bulk order that was received at the same time.

On 2/18/2022 at 12:34 PM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

The movement shown in the last few days for others has me looking at my submission page every day! :) Hopefully I'm up soon!

If you haven't noticed it yet, it seems like most bulk submissions lately have been shipping back right at 6 months on the day. So with us it looks like next week!! Can't wait

On 2/21/2022 at 10:02 AM, BigD702 said:

Order was dropped off at the Las Vegas card show on 02/12/2022

Received: 2/21/22

Items: 20

Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Updatedtoday :  Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Updated again today : Quality Control/Finalized

Edited by BigD702

On 2/16/2022 at 11:57 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Currently at 162 business days on my bulk as well with no movement. Spoke to customer service about a week ago and they even acknowledged the fact that my order was supposed to be shipped back to me by Jan. Don't know how they can advertise a turnaround time when a portion of their current orders are already exceeded it.

Edit: Apparently the turnaround begins when the packaged is delivered so its really at 220 business days (Apr 19)

Edited by NibScribbler