• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,606 posts in this topic

Received: 4/6/21
Items: 7
Service: TCG - EXPRESS
Shipped: 4/26/21

Received: 3/30/21
Items: 8
Service: TCG - EXPRESS

ummmmm why did my express that arrived almost a week later beat my other express?!

Received: 3/3/21

Items: 6

Service TCG- Standard

Status- Scheduled For Grading

Looks like they need to do an update on turn around times again on the website. (Standard no subgrades is currently showing 31 business days turnaround) This one is on Business Day 37 currently so its more than a week beyond the current TAT listed. Hopefully moves out of scheduled for grading soon! Seems bulk orders are moving along quicker once in scheduled for grading than Standard currently.

22 minutes ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Received: 3/3/21

Items: 6

Service TCG- Standard

Status- Scheduled For Grading

Looks like they need to do an update on turn around times again on the website. (Standard no subgrades is currently showing 31 business days turnaround) This one is on Business Day 37 currently so its more than a week beyond the current TAT listed. Hopefully moves out of scheduled for grading soon! Seems bulk orders are moving along quicker once in scheduled for grading than Standard currently.

No its not been stuck on scheduled for a week. And others 3 weeks to almost a month on scheduled

20 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

No its not been stuck on scheduled for a week. And others 3 weeks to almost a month on scheduled

Yes that is correct it has been on "Scheduled for several weeks" Either way its beyond the 31 days "ETA" turnaround time and it has not shipped back to me, so it seems they should probably update the TAT to something more accurate to what it actually is :) 

40 minutes ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Yes that is correct it has been on "Scheduled for several weeks" Either way its beyond the 31 days "ETA" turnaround time and it has not shipped back to me, so it seems they should probably update the TAT to something more accurate to what it actually is :) 

Yes I agree with u, they should be more transparent and if they know its not gonna hit at a reasonable time they should tell. I was jus referring to the part that u said about bulk moving along quickly and its not even after u get to scheduled 

On 4/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, cgcmod8 said:

To cut down on the number of threads. please use this thread to discuss turn around times for your card submissions.  If you start a new thread to discuss this topic, it may get removed.  

Just wondering about how long the turnaround time is for bulk submission. I sent my first order last month and I saw the package arrived but they don't show it at all on my account submission page.  It arrived on the 22nof March. Today is April 23

3 hours ago, suryudan said:

Just wondering about how long the turnaround time is for bulk submission. I sent my first order last month and I saw the package arrived but they don't show it at all on my account submission page.  It arrived on the 22nof March. Today is April 23

I have a package that was delivered on 3/15 and still hasn’t been received. And they’ve been working on packages for the week of 3/15 for two weeks now... 

12 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Yes I agree with u, they should be more transparent and if they know its not gonna hit at a reasonable time they should tell. I was jus referring to the part that u said about bulk moving along quickly and its not even after u get to scheduled 

I guess this is one of the ones it might vary for different orders, I just had a Bulk order go to Scheduled to Grading for a 12/18 order and it took only about a week for that to happen and it to finalized/imaged/shipped so at least for my personal orders my most recent bulk no subgrades moved quickly. My most recently returned Bulk, Express, and Walkthrough orders all had met the current turnaround times, this Standard is the first to still be at "scheduled for grading" after the current turnaround time had expired. Was hoping to see if anyone here had a standard order finish recently, and it does not seem to be the case.

5 hours ago, jd619641 said:

I have a package that was delivered on 3/15 and still hasn’t been received. And they’ve been working on packages for the week of 3/15 for two weeks now... 

haha same. Should add a (+1-2 months just to log your mess in)

They really should be updating their turn around times daily, if not weekly, including their receiving time. I’ve been waiting over 30 business days for a package to be received when I was told just a couple weeks ago that receiving takes 10-20 business days. Every time I call customer service they say “Wait a couple more days”

Edited by jd619641

31 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Anyone know the latest Received date we're seeing Bulk get completed right now? (i.e. they're pushing out Bulk received around 12/15 etc.) 

Just trying to see how close my 12/23 Bulk is getting to being completed.

My 12/21 bulk is still on received also. So hoping they finish up 

I hate to say it, but CGC needs to follow in PSA footsteps on the transparency. They had a section where you could go and see exactly what dates are being completed.. speculation on a forum and guessing like this is getting old. And get a population report.. lol

But for real, just a section saying what date or even week each tier is working on would make so many people happy.