• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 6/18/2022 at 4:14 PM, AstaAaron said:

I want to get my Pokémon cards graded. I see that there are different memberships and what it costs for the year I assume ? That being said how much is to pre-card for bulk? Kind of hard to get a membership if I don’t know what I will be paying for card. Can someone help me out ? 

Hello

Here is a link to for the services and fees.

Mike

https://www.cgccards.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

On 6/18/2022 at 4:14 PM, AstaAaron said:

I want to get my Pokémon cards graded. I see that there are different memberships and what it costs for the year I assume ? That being said how much is to pre-card for bulk? Kind of hard to get a membership if I don’t know what I will be paying for card. Can someone help me out ? 

You can get cards graded with the Associate membership tier—the others are just if you're looking for extra perks with your membership.

Cost per card is available on the homepage under the submit menu. To save you a minute, it's $15 per card with a $50 minimum, so if you don't pay for any extras like imaging, a bulk order with the minimum number will cost you $750, plus the lowest paid tier membership is another $25, for a total of $775 USD.

I hope that helps!

Anybody know how long walkthrough has actually been taking lately? CGC has been under promising and over delivering on recent submissions we have had at Bulk, Economy and Standard which is awesome. But kind of frustrated that I paid a lot more for Walkthrough when I actually needed a quick turn around time on something sent in last week and its just sitting at grading/quality control beyond the 3 business day turnaround.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:09 PM, sellerservicescorp said:

Anybody know how long walkthrough has actually been taking lately? CGC has been under promising and over delivering on recent submissions we have had at Bulk, Economy and Standard which is awesome. But kind of frustrated that I paid a lot more for Walkthrough when I actually needed a quick turn around time on something sent in last week and its just sitting at grading/quality control beyond the 3 business day turnaround.

I think CGC has been pretty spot on with the services. Really satisfied with their service. This is what I I have going through them. Have you seen any change on your end? 

Received        Status

EXPRESS                       6/23/2022     Shipped 06/28/2022

BULK                               6/23/2022     Scheduled For Grading

BULK                               6/23/2022     Graded/quality control.

Economy                         6/23/2022     Shipped 06/29/2022

Standard                          6/21/2022      SHIPPED 06/30/2022

EXPRESS                       06/20/2022     SHIPPED 07/01/2022

On 6/30/2022 at 6:20 PM, Vice Value Virtue said:

I think CGC has been pretty spot on with the services. Really satisfied with their service. This is what I I have going through them. Have you seen any change on your end? 

Received        Status

EXPRESS                       6/23/2022     Shipped 06/28/2022

Economy                         6/23/2022     Shipped 06/29/2022

Standard                          6/21/2022      SHIPPED 06/30/2022

EXPRESS                       06/20/2022     SHIPPED 07/01/2022

I have been really satisfied with all of my submissions the past month with the exception of this one which I only paid extra for walkthrough because I needed the quick turnaround time...

Walkthrough Received 6/24/2022 - Grading Quality Control is current status and has been for the past 4 days...  

On 6/30/2022 at 9:28 PM, sellerservicescorp said:

I have been really satisfied with all of my submissions the past month with the exception of this one which I only paid extra for walkthrough because I needed the quick turnaround time...

Walkthrough Received 6/24/2022 - Grading Quality Control is current status and has been for the past 4 days...  

Still waiting for the Standard submission I last mentioned on 23 June, so that's twenty days so far (or 12 working days). My econo cards came home last week and are on eBay, and I've also received a return on my PSAs, which I sent in May. (They arrived the day before my CGCs.)

I just double-checked the tier page and it has fifteen days for Standard, so (counting working days only), they'll be over maximum on Tuesday.

I called last week and they said they were having shipping problems, so who knows how long it'll take. I'll try calling again next week if it's still stuck in grading/QC, I guess.

Edited by HerbalMoon
I sent those PSAs in May.

On 6/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, sean87 said:

Anyone know how long it’s taking CGC to open packages these days? 

On 6/30/2022 at 12:41 PM, Derek Wong said:

I had a bulk delivered on 6/24 that has yet to be logged.

I have a bulk order that was delivered 6/27 that hasnt been logged yet either.

Edited by rhunnicutt
Typo

On 7/7/2022 at 9:46 AM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

Curious if there is going to be any movement on this? My renewal is coming up and the high bulk minimums are an issue for me.

You would just use the economy tier then. The bulk is so they can get a critical mass of business. You would pay more for economy but there are no minimums. You can also use PWCC if your going to resell it since its only 20 bucks on there and no minimums.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:18 PM, rhunnicutt said:

My order was logged today.

Delivered 6/27

Scheduled for Grading 7/8

So was mine. Im thinking that the 4th of july and the influx of subs before the increasing in pricing might be slowing them down a bit. It usually takes a week on average to get my stuff logged in and another to grade. Not really surprising with the holidays recently that its slowed down a bit.

On 7/8/2022 at 12:18 PM, rhunnicutt said:

My order was logged today.

Delivered 6/27

Scheduled for Grading 7/8

A little concerning that mine was delivered on 6/24 and still has not been logged.  I've contacted customer service and we'll see where that goes...

Same here, I've got 2 bulk orders  one delivered 6/24 and another on 6/27, still not logged either of them yet. Sill got way more than enough turnaround time to get them done though, just interesting others have same level of service and have had them logged in.