• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
6 6

2,566 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2022 at 5:34 PM, Raymond Ching said:

Bulk - 27 cards, (25 of those are Marvel)

Received 9/12

Grading 9/13 for the 2 Pokemon

Grading 9/14 or 9/15 for the Marvel 

Shipped 9/22 Notice. Never went to QA or anything. Grading to Shipped. I noticed only because I got a credit card charge and the website then updated 2 hours later. 

Bulk Economy 
Hand processed at DC2022

Submitted to CGC: 09/12/2022

Received: 10/04/2022

161 Cards Graded

Pedigree Set Grading

All cards submitted for grading were preselected by CGC staff during the convention and at the recommendation of the staff. 

On 10/4/2022 at 12:51 PM, mz1995g said:

They had to shut down for 4 days due to a hurricane. 

Okay. But it’s been well over a month now and turnaround times are said to be 10 working days. Even 20 workings days plus 4 days of shut down doesn’t account for why I haven’t gotten mine back yet. 

Also, all these bulk submissions with longer turnaround times sent theirs in after me and have received theirs back already. I sent in 3 cards! 

Edited by Residentken
Additional info

On 10/7/2022 at 6:18 AM, Residentken said:

Okay. But it’s been well over a month now and turnaround times are said to be 10 working days. Even 20 workings days plus 4 days of shut down doesn’t account for why I haven’t gotten mine back yet. 

Also, all these bulk submissions with longer turnaround times sent theirs in after me and have received theirs back already. I sent in 3 cards! 

I'm in the same boat as you.  My submissions of 10 and 1 were received 8/25/22.  and have been sitting in Grading/Quality Control for over a month now. 

Edited by Birch40

On 10/7/2022 at 7:18 AM, Residentken said:

Maybe the stuff they take in person takes longer since it only takes me 1-2 weeks when I mail stuff in. And if you asked for a pedigree, it takes longer. I just know with the hurricane they been backed up and they been slow this week.

Id message Mike if your really concerned. But I do expect that the storm just slowed them down quite a bit since not only were they closed, but then they had to take time to catch up.

On 10/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, mz1995g said:

Maybe the stuff they take in person takes longer since it only takes me 1-2 weeks when I mail stuff in. And if you asked for a pedigree, it takes longer. I just know with the hurricane they been backed up and they been slow this week.

Id message Mike if your really concerned. But I do expect that the storm just slowed them down quite a bit since not only were they closed, but then they had to take time to catch up.

I mailed mine in. I emailed the support email but I haven’t gotten a reply yet. 

My first ever submission with CGC arrived at the facility Wednesday October 19th. Today they are already Scheduled for Grading. Very excited to see CGC’s turnaround time! Updates will follow. 

Edited by Davidw22

On 10/20/2022 at 6:52 PM, Davidw22 said:

My first ever submission with CGC arrived at the facility Wednesday October 19th. Today they are already Scheduled for Grading. Very excited to see CGC’s turnaround time! Updates will follow. 

Tuesday October 25th my submission has moved to Grading/Encapsulating 

On 11/2/2022 at 7:26 PM, CMD90 said:

My first trading card sub, received on 9/14 and been stuck on Grading/Quality Control for over a month 😑. 25 card bulk sub. 

Mine has been sitting on schedule to grade since 10/13... 25 card bulk too