• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
6 6

2,566 posts in this topic

My 50-card bulk order with no subgrades received 12/18 has been scheduled for grading since 4/9.

On a side note, I had a box of modern comics delivered at CGC on 4/6 and another on 4/7, and neither has been received yet, after almost 3 weeks.  It seems comics are in the same boat as cards.

10 hours ago, Deha88 said:

I hate to say it, but CGC needs to follow in PSA footsteps on the transparency. They had a section where you could go and see exactly what dates are being completed.. speculation on a forum and guessing like this is getting old. And get a population report.. lol

But for real, just a section saying what date or even week each tier is working on would make so many people happy. 

Like a status bar at the top of your submissions page?

[ Currently processing orders received on: 12/12/20 ] or something like that would be nice. Yes, the turnaround times are getting a bit annoying but I'd rather have them grade consistently with quality rather than rushing my order and everyone else's.

33 minutes ago, Nostalgia89 said:

@Deha88
We can start one for them

Received through dates: (when your package is opened)
Bulk: 12/18?
Economy: ?
Standard: before March 15th (2 active posters with this delivery date)
Express: ?
Walk-through: ?

Nah. I’m thinking something official on their main site. Sifting through 15 pages of a forum to find others “close” to your fates is annoying. 

41 minutes ago, Oreos said:

Delivered 3-15 still not received as well! I'd assume this week since my 3-11 was received 4-9

It’s helpful to see this because my submission delivered 3/24 has also not been received. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks! I’ve fully accepted that I won’t get my cards before Thanksgiving but it would be reassuring for CGC to acknowledge my package has safely arrived at their warehouse. 

Received: 2/11

Question - if I did Economy originally, is it possible to upgrade the services to express? I only sent 9 cards in so I don't mind dishing out the extra cash. 

2 hours ago, Iacovan16 said:

It’s helpful to see this because my submission delivered 3/24 has also not been received. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks! I’ve fully accepted that I won’t get my cards before Thanksgiving but it would be reassuring for CGC to acknowledge my package has safely arrived at their warehouse. 

Yeah I've just accepted that my subs will probably be back in 2022. It izzzzzzz what it izzzzzzz

108 cards, economy standard service with subs (Pokemon 1st edition base set)

• 2/1/2021 – shipped Thursday, from FedEx to CGC. 
  • 2/3/2021 – Delivered on-time. 
  • 2/10/2021 – CGC Received. 
  • 3/26/2021 – requested upgrade from economy to Standard (30-day) service. 
  • 3/29/2021 – Order changed to Standard. 
  • 4/2/2021 – Invoice received. 
  • 4/7/2021 – Scheduled for Grading.
  • 4/15/2021 – Grading / Quality Control. 
  • 4/22/2021 – Finalized / Imaged / Shipped. 
  • 4/23/2021 – FedEx Delivered. :banana:

Someone explain this to me please?

Received: 4/6/21
Items: 7
Service: TCG - EXPRESS
Shipped: 4/26/21

Received: 3/30/21
Items: 8
Service: TCG - EXPRESS
Edited by Deha88

12 hours ago, thor343 said:
  • Submission Type: Standard (12) - No Subgrades
  • Delivered: 3/16
  • Received: X

Still waiting to be received.... 

I have a 3/15 package not received yet. Which is very strange considering they are on week 3 of opening packages for 3/15