• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

I have a Standard sub delivered end of March, glad to see everyone posting updates. Mine has not been "received"

Crazy to see how backed up it is, some of y'all sent in the weirdest cards to get graded by the hundreds lol. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

3/11 Delivered was received 4/9

3/15 Delivered has not been received yet.

Crazy that in that 4 days they got that backlogged to where its been almost 20 days and my next sub hasn't been received yet. 

Note...this is also before PSA closed. I can only imagine how bad this backlog is actually going to get. If its a month and a half now - I can imagine it being 4+ months for people to have their bulk/economy subs to be received.

2 hours ago, Oreos said:

3/11 Delivered was received 4/9

3/15 Delivered has not been received yet.

Crazy that in that 4 days they got that backlogged to where its been almost 20 days and my next sub hasn't been received yet. 

Note...this is also before PSA closed. I can only imagine how bad this backlog is actually going to get. If its a month and a half now - I can imagine it being 4+ months for people to have their bulk/economy subs to be received.

My standard package that was delivered on 3/15 was finally received today. 

1 hour ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

12/11 (no subgrades) still no movement and it's been scheduled for almost a month ... 🥺

Both of my 12/11 bulk submissions with subgrades made it to my doorstep April 15th.

Standard, 7 cards no subs
Delivered: 3/15
Received: 4/27

I'm looking forward to the new bulk max value increase as well. It's going to be a long wait, but price point worked out well for a lot of my cards. CGC has my business for another round :)

1 hour ago, Holku said:

Both of my 12/11 bulk submissions with subgrades made it to my doorstep April 15th.

Must be nice. They must have something against me... No Sub Grades and I can't even see my grades. Still says Scheduled for Grading lol Been scheduled for a month!

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

36 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Must be nice. They must have something against me... No Sub Grades and I can't even see my grades. Still says Scheduled for Grading lol Been scheduled for a month!

I do have another 50 bulk without subgrades received 12/18 that has been in scheduled for grading since April 9th, so I feel your pain.  12 days at Scheduled for grading...

On 4/25/2021 at 2:35 AM, Joshua Kim said:

Standard submission with sub grades

Delivered 3/22

Still not received

Hoping it will show received soon

Does your tracking show up on this screen below?  Or does this also say they have not received it?  I am trying to figure out if I should be worried, I realize it takes forever to get into their system as officially received but figured the functionality below was supposed to just acknowledge that the Post Office did indeed deliver the package.

image.thumb.png.7b59bf8e11e238a97cfef9d70b2f632e.png

Does anyone know what week of cards they are working on.  Are they still on the "stimmy" week.  I'm going on 33 days and not received. I mean I get it lol but what week are they working on 3/15 still?

1 minute ago, C1one said:

Does anyone know what week of cards they are working on.  Are they still on the "stimmy" week.  I'm going on 33 days and not received. I mean I get it lol but what week are they working on 3/15 still?

My package delivered on 3/15 was just received yesterday lol. They have apparently been working on that week for the past 2 and a half weeks

3 hours ago, EastNCCards said:

Does your tracking show up on this screen below?  Or does this also say they have not received it?  I am trying to figure out if I should be worried, I realize it takes forever to get into their system as officially received but figured the functionality below was supposed to just acknowledge that the Post Office did indeed deliver the package.

image.thumb.png.7b59bf8e11e238a97cfef9d70b2f632e.png

No it does not show up. You are basically in the dark until the mark your submission as received.

Did you send the walkthrough in the same order 

34 minutes ago, michaelpett24 said:

USPS Delivered: 3/25

Received: Nope

Tier: Standard 

Every time I email CGC over the last couple of weeks they are working on the week of 3/15. 

Although, I did send a walkthrough order in and it was processed very fast.