• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Kingboo64 said:

Yeah, I’m pretty psyched. What’s weird is that my bulk no subs and economy crossover in the same box haven’t moved. Ah well. I’m really looking forward to seeing my gold stars and dragonites again.

You sent gold stars in bulk? 😳 isn’t bulk declared value only go up to $200 a card? 

7 hours ago, Kylez450 said:

You sent gold stars in bulk? 😳 isn’t bulk declared value only go up to $200 a card? 

Yeah, sent my Rayquaza and kyogre. Also sent a shining kabutops, crystal golem, nom shadowless Ninetales, 1st edition fossil dragonite, and a ton of other stuff that I literally don’t remember anymore because it’s been so long.

On 4/26/2021 at 3:20 PM, Robert Connolly said:

Economy Submission with subgrades

15 cards

Received 12/15/2020

Still scheduled for grading as of 04/26/2021

Still scheduled as of 05/01/2021. 

I contacted support for an update and they said the cards had been graded and were in the slabbing phase. No idea if this is true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as the online system still says scheduled for grading. I suppose that it is promising though.

1 hour ago, Robert Connolly said:

Still scheduled as of 05/01/2021. 

I contacted support for an update and they said the cards had been graded and were in the slabbing phase. No idea if this is true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as the online system still says scheduled for grading. I suppose that it is promising though.

Quite a few folks in the thread have had jumps in their status, so hopefully they were telling the truth! :D

11 hours ago, Kingboo64 said:

Yeah, sent my Rayquaza and kyogre. Also sent a shining kabutops, crystal golem, nom shadowless Ninetales, 1st edition fossil dragonite, and a ton of other stuff that I literally don’t remember anymore because it’s been so long.

Incoming upcharge surprise 

13 hours ago, Kingboo64 said:

Dang you shoulda sent like standard or express cause their gunna charge you for it anyways with those high value cards 😳

1 hour ago, Shimon Alpert said:

how long doe's it usually take these days for an EX package to be opened after delivery guys?

I sent 2 in the last month. Took 2 days on one and 3 days on one. 

1 hour ago, watcher0691 said:

Bulk 50 cards, no subs

Received 1/12/21

Status: Received. Went from a 90 day to 144 TAT since submitted. Paid in full. What exactly did I pay for CGC? Storage??

My bulk submission from 1/4 just got scheduled for grading so you should be up soon