• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

At the bottom of the page for Viewing Submissions is the statement "Use the search tool to find submissions made more than 8 months ago."

Anyone that submitted bulk cards probably after February 1st, is going to have to keep in mind that their Received, not-yet-graded or shipped cards, are going to drop from their View Submissions page, since turnaround time on those will be greater than 8 months. 

On 4/13/2021 at 1:35 PM, TheRealGritty said:

ALL RECIEVED 3/26 (Properly labeled, organized, etc).

• Bulk - Qty 42
  • Bulk - Qty 24
  • Standard w subgrades - Qty 9

No movement since "received" 3/26. Will update when something moves. 

UPDATE 4/26/21:  Standard (received 3/26) moved to "Scheduled for Grading" (4/26/21) 

UPDATE 5/6/21: Moved from "Scheduled for Grading" 4/26 to "GRADING/QA" (5/5/21)

~~~~~GRADES REC'D - 5/7/21~~~~~~~~~ Onto finalization and imaging, etc.....shipping next. 

For People tracking STANDARD MOVEMENTS --- Please see updates above. <3

Edited by TheRealGritty

Just now, Kauaination said:

Standard 7 cards no subs received 3/20/21

scheduled for grading 4/26/21

grading/quality control 5/3/21

i can almost taste it it’s so close. Still can’t see grades btw. 

Good to see this, I've got a Standard sub Received 03/23 and has been stuck on "Scheduled for Grading" for a while.

Seems like they're really picking things up though, lots of my stuff is progressing lately. Shout out to @PaulS. and team I'm definitely noticing the velocity increase on older received orders. 

I am hoping WK orders are not effected by the back log of the lower tier services i Wrote WK all over the box this time on all 6 sides, instead of the label like last time 5/7/21 will be 3.5 business days since delivered. 

1 hour ago, C Boyd said:

I am hoping WK orders are not effected by the back log of the lower tier services i Wrote WK all over the box this time on all 6 sides, instead of the label like last time 5/7/21 will be 3.5 business days since delivered. 

Took mine 7 business days to be marked received and then it switched to scheduled for grading same day on my walkthrough so don’t fret! 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Good to see this, I've got a Standard sub Received 03/23 and has been stuck on "Scheduled for Grading" for a while.

Seems like they're really picking things up though, lots of my stuff is progressing lately. Shout out to @PaulS. and team I'm definitely noticing the velocity increase on older received orders. 

The team has been working extremely hard for sure! We have been open on Saturdays and Sundays for anyone who wants to do overtime in addition to longer hours during the week. 

Paul

17 hours ago, Kauaination said:

Standard 7 cards no subs received 3/20/21

scheduled for grading 4/26/21

grading/quality control 5/3/21

i can almost taste it it’s so close. Still can’t see grades btw. 

my standard order received 3/20 is still stuck in scheduled for grading for like 3 weeks :(

2 hours ago, T Linton said:

my standard order received 3/20 is still stuck in scheduled for grading for like 3 weeks :(

Mine did the same.  Now it's been in grading/qc for over a week. :)

Ahhh just when you think you're getting close lol 

Cool to see some progress at least, but back to my original strategy of just forgetting about them I guess :) 

My standard ord.....no wait bulk order was received 3/25. Well, I will talk to you all in 2022. Have a great Christmas and New Years everyone. PEACE!!

Lmao my walk through order was delivered 3/27 had WK in red marker on every angle of the box....guess what still not showing in system. Lol what a joke....when I call I get 3 different answers and at the end of the day my cards are stuck in limbo because their incoming shipment processing is trash and they are still going to charge me the walk through rates instead of adjusting the cost to match the actual service tier provided. I paid for walk through but the way it seems this is a sleep/crawl/anything but “walk”through service. I don’t recommend anyone use this service as it’s not a true walk through. This is why I’m going to be exclusively using psa once they reopen. this is why CGC will never carry the value it should and always be 50% less than value of psa cards with an equal grade. and it’s because this company is like an imitation grading company when it comes to their trading card services. This company very very simply cannot deliver the times it states on its site for its service level Because of the fact that you need to count a month or two for these orders to even be entered in the system AND THAN ITS A WALKTHROUGH SERVICE.  Boys and girls save you’re cards for psa, stop being impatient and using this second tier grading company that can’t even properly deliver the advertised service level. Did walk through and it is now officially over 2 months without these cards entered into the system. The ships sinking boys. They simply are not capable of delivering their promises.