• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
6 6

2,566 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

On to business day #25 without my package being received...

31 calendar days is the magic number, I know it. :) Just stay hopeful. This was my first time submission, so sitting back watching and judging CGC right now. I kicked a 5 card order into PSA right before their price hike. My box was delivered to their area post office. Sat for 2 weeks. Was accepted and then moved to PSA's facility from the POST OFFICE, then rejected due to damage lol. Came back to me safe 2 months from when mailed though. Forget PSA (and this is my own opinion for Pokemon grading). I'm staying hopeful on CGC's outfit for now.

1 hour ago, Nostalgia89 said:

31 calendar days is the magic number, I know it. :) Just stay hopeful. This was my first time submission, so sitting back watching and judging CGC right now. I kicked a 5 card order into PSA right before their price hike. My box was delivered to their area post office. Sat for 2 weeks. Was accepted and then moved to PSA's facility from the POST OFFICE, then rejected due to damage lol. Came back to me safe 2 months from when mailed though. Forget PSA (and this is my own opinion for Pokemon grading). I'm staying hopeful on CGC's outfit for now.

Kind of ridiculous when they quoted 10-20 business days for receiving. Five days beyond that estimation is ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

Kind of ridiculous when they quoted 10-20 business days for receiving. Five days beyond that estimation is ridiculous.

Thats what happens when you have mods on a stupid forum instead of being in the mail room. I dont get why they dont delete this place and just put them in the mail room or do customer support through email. Seems like a completely waste of resources if you ask me.

Everyone here has to remember .. This is when cgc got a massive influx of business... Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the TAT increases, before months end.  At least know this, your cards are safe, insured, and being taken care of.  I mean..this is my first sub as well, my buddy said check in month increments if you check daily .. You are just going to drive yourself insane.  I do know this out of the 30 ppl in the Facebook groups who grade.  At least 25 of them upgraded their bulk and economy to standard.

It would help everyone if there was less whining in the post to wade through. If you don't like turnaround times then don't submit cards. I keep coming back to get an idea of when I will see updates but have to sift through people complaining about the turnaround times. The complaining comments are spam and should be deleted. 

Edited by Lyle Freeland

58 minutes ago, Lyle Freeland said:

It would help everyone if there was less whining in the post to wade through. If you don't like turnaround times then don't submit cards. I keep coming back to get an idea of when I will see updates but have to sift through people complaining about the turnaround times. The complaining comments are spam and should be deleted. 

I mean people are giving their thoughts about the turnaround. People are allowed to complain. The business should take it as feedback. I mean you would be complaining too if your expensive cards were sitting there since December. 

On 4/15/2021 at 11:11 AM, TheRealGritty said:

So my package was confirmed received (no signature or anything) on 3/3/21 and then moved to "received" on 3/26/21. 

But hey, I'm ready to wait a year TAT on these pups ><....does it even matter anymore? LOL

Did you send it to the right place? It should automatically require a signatures based on the way the address is listed... Strange

Express, 8 Cards- Received 3/23, Finalized 4/14

Walkthrough, 2 Cards- Received 4/7, Finalized 4/13

Bulk, 56 Cards w/o subs- Received 12/17, Scheduled for grading 4/15, Excited to get these back finally (Hopefully in 3 weeks)

Customer Service at this place is terrible. I spoke to a guy named Shane and his supervisor (Melissa). Neither one should be in customer service. 

Just wanted to say... CGC, you happily took my money, already charging me for two submissions, then let people pay there way to cut me in line. Making it take even longer for me to receive the service I have already paid for.  Feels weak, and I will never to business with you guys again. Good luck!

5 hours ago, shrob95 said:

Just wanted to say... CGC, you happily took my money, already charging me for two submissions, then let people pay there way to cut me in line. Making it take even longer for me to receive the service I have already paid for.  Feels weak, and I will never to business with you guys again. Good luck!

Then pay for a higher tier? All reputable grading services have the same type tier services but take MUCH longer. 

1 hour ago, Anthony Roberts said:

Then pay for a higher tier? All reputable grading services have the same type tier services but take MUCH longer. 

Yeah those reputable companies have not charged me yet. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Roberts said:

You have to know that the submission before 16 February is charged immediately once they receive the package, and they are holding our money and yet they are not able to meet the TaT that they provided that time. It's not even close now, 30 days to 144 days.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:57 PM, gooneram said:
  • Submission Type: Express
  • Delivered: 3/15
  • Received: 3/24
  • Scheduled for Grading: 4/6
  • Grading/Quality Control: 4/9
  • Finalized/Imaged/Shipped: 4/15

Lucky!!!!I have an express submission received 3/19 and still have no Finalized/Imaged/Shipped :( 

2 hours ago, old sport walt said:

Lucky!!!!I have an express submission received 3/19 and still have no Finalized/Imaged/Shipped :( 

I should've mentioned it was only 3 cards with subgrades, might have been quicker because of a lower quantity.